The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Goofyernmost

Love him or hate him you have to admit Tiger Woods is dedicated. He shot a 71/1 under par at the Masters today. https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/go...sedgntp&cvid=86f671f41af64470b96c181d78c32871
I've never loved or hated him personally. But, for someone that has been playing golf for 45 years now with very little success, I can't even recognize him as human. I don't think I have ever known of anyone with so much control over his body when applied to his occupation. His personal life is less then stellar, but I'm sure all of us have a skeleton or two that we don't brag about and he has been issued a lot of pain because of it always being public. That said, in my mind his personal life is his business and not mine.

As a golfer, he is unique, to say the least.

Last edited:

Tony the Tigger

Well, Brian went to Orlando yesterday, but not for any good reason.

His brother, Walt, was in the hospital with liver & kidney failure. He's had problems with addiction his whole life, and he's in his mid-50's. It's a sad tale, but he passed this morning with Brian and Walt's son and another brother there. The service will be in Melbourne, not sure when yet.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member

His brother, Walt, was in the hospital with liver & kidney failure. He's had problems with addiction his whole life, and he's in his mid-50's. It's a sad tale, but he passed this morning with Brian and Walt's son and another brother there. The service will be in Melbourne, not sure when yet.
monsters inc GIF

StarWarsGirl

That's so sad. Addiction is a terrible disease.

donaldtoo

Very sorry to hear of Y’all’s loss. May he now Rest In Peace.

Figgy1

Premium Member

Falling Down Love GIF by Barbara Pozzi
{{HUGS}}

MinnieM123

Premium Member

Sorry to hear about Brian's brother passing away yesterday. Sending prayers to Brian and you (and Walt's family). :(

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member

Sorry to hear that, condolances.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom