The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Goofyernmost

l loved the CB era. I had one in my van and loved to listen to the truckers. I will put a slight proviso on that though, the northern truckers were obscene most of the time whereas the southern folks were just funny and very entertaining to listen too. When my girls were young I used to have to shut it off while we traveled above Maryland, but I never worried about what was being said once we got down south. I don't know why, but I think others will verify what I am saying. That's a big 10-4 good buddy.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
l loved the CB era. I had one in my van and loved to listen to the truckers. I will put a slight proviso on that though, the northern truckers were obscene most of the time whereas the southern folks were just funny and very entertaining to listen too. When my girls were young I used to have to shut it off while we traveled above Maryland, but I never worried about what was being said once we got down south. I don't know why, but I think others will verify what I am saying. That's a big 10-4 good buddy.
I always had a CB. I Didn’t find “Northern”truckers to act like that whatsoever. Maybe an East Coast lack of decorum? Certainly not how you painted the entire North. Maybe Midwest truckers had manners as many traveled at times
With families My worst issues were in Mississippi but even then not as a broad stroke as you paint your region Of the North.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom