The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Here's my latest installment of "Minnie has her Moments". :p

Last night, I made tuna noodle casserole. Easy peasey recipe -- 2 cups of cooked egg noodles, Campbell's cream of mushroom soup, 1/2 cup of milk, 1 can of tuna, 1/3 cup of diced celery (which I bought pre-cut :cool: ) and a little salt and pepper.

Took it out of oven, and we sat down to dinner. Hubs commented that it was tasty, and I agreed, but it seemed like something was slightly off. 🤔 I looked over toward the counter, and I saw the can of tuna -- I forgot to add it !!! :hilarious:

93boomer

Last night, I made tuna noodle casserole. Easy peasey recipe -- 2 cups of cooked egg noodles, Campbell's cream of mushroom soup, 1/2 cup of milk, 1 can of tuna, 1/3 cup of diced celery (which I bought pre-cut :cool: ) and a little salt and pepper.

Took it out of oven, and we sat down to dinner. Hubs commented that it was tasty, and I agreed, but it seemed like something was slightly off. 🤔 I looked over toward the counter, and I saw the can of tuna -- I forgot to add it !!! :hilarious:
We’ve all done that before so don’t think you’re the only one.🤣 I will occasionally leave outan ingredient on something and not remember it until we finished eating.🤦🏻‍♀️

Figgy1

I may have laughed out loud:angelic:

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member

Martin Tv Show GIF by Martin

donaldtoo

:D;)

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No

It was probably better without the tuna.
finding nemo disney GIF

wdwfan4ver

My kids like video games with a more tropical setting
It doesn't matter the setting for video games for me. One of my all time favorite video games involves traveling to multiple planets although I picture you wanting to stay on 1 planet and @MinnieM123 on another planet.

I mention @MinnieM123 on a different planet because the game has a planet that has icy plains and mountain ranges. There also is snow there. People live in that planet in normal homes in the game.

The other planet in question is your type of a planet because it has tropical islands, able to grow crops, and does have some desert area.

Last edited:

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No

You're not the only one. I just spent over an hour looking for the pen to my Surface...only to discover it was exactly in the spot where I normally keep it. :hilarious:

At least my room is clean now.

Figgy1

You're not the only one. I just spent over an hour looking for the pen to my Surface...only to discover it was exactly in the spot where I normally keep it. :hilarious:

At least my room is clean now.
I forgot to add the pickled hot peppers to the guy's dinner today. James corrected my mistake and now I have to make something else for dh:cautious:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom