The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

SO ED NOW!!!

Ebay sent me a package I have been waiting since January.
Seller contacted ebay and they said the package was lost, and I should step up to get my refund.
Those clowns of ebays are asking ME to contact the shipping company (which of course I cant get any info because it was bought by ebay services!!! )
Now the package says "Attempted delivery". Which is bull. They have been trying to offhand the package to a third party company which refused the package. Attempted delivery is NOT "DELIVERED"

Had to rant.

Worse? The stupid clown of ebay customer service is telling me I have to "fill a form" to get my refund.
He did not even give me any link at all.
bonus points, he instantly closed my report claiming I should get the package from the shipping company ? ?? and that Ebay can't help me.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
SO ****ED NOW!!!

Seller contacted ebay and they said the package was lost, and I should step up to get my refund.
Those clowns of ebays are asking ME to contact the shipping company (which of course I cant get any info because it was bought by ebay services!!! )
Now the package says "Attempted delivery". Which is bull. They have been trying to offhand the package to a third party company which refused the package. Attempted delivery is NOT "DELIVERED"

Had to rant.

Worse? The stupid clown of ebay customer service is telling me I have to "fill a form" to get my refund.
bonus points, he instantly closed my report claiming I should get the package from the shipping company ? ***?? and that Ebay can't help me.
That's aggravating, and sorry you're dealing with this mess. I don't use ebay and probably never will.

Figgy1

SO ****ED NOW!!!

Had to rant.

bonus points, he instantly closed my report claiming I should get the package from the shipping company ? ***?? and that Ebay can't help me.
That stinks!!!!!! Can you get refunded by your payment method?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom