The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Songbird76

@Figgy1 and @ajrwdwgirl don’t forget Te Gilded Age finale tonight!!
Excited Cant Wait GIF by Peloton
Oh is it the finale tonight? There are only 9 episodes total!!?? I binge watched it last week, and I saw there were 9 listed, but figured they were only listing the next episode the week before they air. 9 episodes seams like a really short season!! Is there going to be a season 2?

donaldtoo

Glad it missed them! Was anyone in the area hurt?

Thank you.
We had no more serious storms overnight.
There have been injuries, but, none serious, and no fatalities, fortunately.
The National Weather Service is sending out 4 teams all over the Central Texas area to assess.
Thankfully, they’re predicting no more severe weather for the next 7 days.
But, it was just crazy, with so many tornados all around.

93boomer

Premium Member
Oh is it the finale tonight? There are only 9 episodes total!!?? I binge watched it last week, and I saw there were 9 listed, but figured they were only listing the next episode the week before they air. 9 episodes seams like a really short season!! Is there going to be a season 2?
Just 9 episodes. If you watched the ball scene, it was the finale.
And yes. They believe it will be next year.

Figgy1

Ugh. One final episode -- dang that HBO free preview of the rest of the episodes, that I saw and really liked a lot --but, they cut my free preview off just before the final one! :banghead:

View attachment 628208

Ohh I’m so sorry. You really need to see episode 9. It ties up a lot of answers. Maybe you could listen to the podcast if you want to hear what happened?
{{HUGS}} @MinnieM123 that was very unfair of your provider!
This is one of the shows where the after show is as good as the show itself IMHO

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom