The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Thank you so much…!!! :)
I’m gettin’ too old for this stuff…!!!!! :hilarious:

Fingers crossed for y’all for no tornados, or even bad storms or high winds…!!!
We’re in a slightly more hilly area than the kiddos, and I’ve always thought the hills help to destabilize the tornadic activity.
No age is a good age for that carp!
Fingers and toes crossed nothing else bad happens

donaldtoo

No age is a good age for that carp!
Fingers and toes crossed nothing else bad happens

Thanks, Figgy…!!!
And here we go again…this time the hail hittin’ the windows is larger…but, there’s also two more small cells on the way…luckily, we live at the top of our street…‘cause it’s comin’ down out there…!!!!! :hilarious: And, my country back road will most likely be a washout tomorrow mornin’, unless those other two cells miss us. Rumble, rain, and hail city out there right now.

donaldtoo

This is probably the least of your concerns but do you think you'll be able to get to work tomorrow?

Yes, there are many alternate routes I can take…especially one right by Rudy’s Country Store and BBQ for breakfast tacos…:hungry::hilarious:
My old country back road is just a nice relaxing break from the main highways, that tend to be more crowded, but, also, somehow quicker, on most days…I actually have about 5 alternate combo road routes I can take if my beautiful country back road is washed out…I just don’t enjoy them nearly as much…!!!!! :hilarious:

donaldtoo

OK, I’m out for tonight…I need to chill from all the earlier action. Thankfully, we were not affected. Prayers to all affected, and we will be donating to proper relief funds.
Thanks again for all of y’all’s concern, and, sincerely, it was really very much appreciated, as it got really scary for a while.
Much thanks, again…!!! :)

Figgy1

OK, I’m out for tonight…I need to chill from all the earlier action. Thankfully, we were not affected. Prayers to all affected, and we will be donating to proper relief funds.
Thanks again for all of y’all’s concern, and, sincerely, it was really very much appreciated, as it got really scary for a while.
Much thanks, again…!!! :)
Quiet, calm sweet dreams

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom