The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

Say hi to smooog for me :hilarious:

Area 51 Rhett Hammersmith GIF

I will if we run into whatever that is…I Googled and couldn’t even find it…!!!!! 👽:D:hilarious:

Figgy1

Premium Member
Obviously MIB, which I’m pretty familiar with, and the character J is dancin’ with looks like the one they plugged at the beginning of the first movie, when J wasn’t even MIB.
So, all that bein’ said, I still have no clue how this connects to the character “Smoog”, that I don’t ever remember even hearing of before…sorry…???! 🤔🤷‍♂️
You've been
forget will smith GIF
obviously

wdwfan4ver

Also watched a lot of Hannah-Barberra, Tom & Jerry, Looney Tunes, Scooby-Doo, Felix the Cat, Fat Albert, The Jacksons, Superfriends, Popeye, Heckle & Jeckle, Mighty Mouse - pretty much all of it! Can’t remember any I didn’t like off the top of my head.

ETA: Speed racer. Couldn’t get used to the anime style.
Some of this is similar to me growing up. I don't remember the Jacksons, Superfriends, and Heckle &Jeckle.

I remembered watching a lot of Hannah Barberra on the USA network as a kid. Scooby-doo was one I watched a lot also I recalled watching Popeye. I recalled being into Mighty mouse when I was little, but it was gone from tv one day and the same with Fat Albert.

Goofyernmost

I believe that some computers are just vindictive. I got a set of Bluetooth earphones a couple of years ago. They worked great until all of a sudden they didn't. They still connect with things other then my computer, like my phone and other odds and ends. I keep trying it and it goes through the motions but never actually connects with my computer at home. I finally had to buy a different set that does connect with the computer, but no matter what I try, the old ones do not. Why remains a mystery.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I believe that some computers are just vindictive. I got a set of Bluetooth earphones a couple of years ago. They worked great until all of a sudden they didn't. They still connect with things other then my computer, like my phone and other odds and ends. I keep trying it and it goes through the motions but never actually connects with my computer at home. I finally had to buy a different set that does connect with the computer, but no matter what I try, the old ones do not. Why remains a mystery.
Updates that only work on newer systems, perhaps -- I suspect that's what it was. Or more to the point: planned obsolescence -- like everything else in the computer space. Really aggravating for so many of us. :mad:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom