The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

I hope there is heating for when you get out of the shower/tub.
I can't think going there and have a * shudder * shrinkage because of the cold ;)

:hilarious:
Yep, the tile bathroom floor is heated, and the central heat kept us very comfortable (Carolyn said it was too warm, as Sarah turned it up at one point during the night) last night, even though it got down to 19 degrees overnight…!!! :)

05038C49-349B-4818-879C-DA205592BCFA.jpeg

Cesar R M

Speaking of weird stuff.
My machine suddenly decided that it did not like my Audio system for my implant.
It just outright refuses to connect with any dongle or even my onboard blue tooth. But finely connects to my phone. so I'm going ..
its like the BLUETOOTH component of my windows installation corrupted itself.

donaldtoo

See!! Everything is more fun with snow!!! I'm jealous of your trip -- you all are having too much fun! :p Loving the pictures of the house, the area and the snow. What could be better?! (And I'm really hoping you all get to go on that side trip . . . :joyfull: )

It was just enough for a nice novelty this mornin’…!!! ;):)
I don’t mind a bit of snow during a winter mountain vacation (could’ve actually used a little more :D;)), but, bein’ snowed in for several days last February wasn’t exactly a blast…!!! :cyclops:;)
Yep, the Roswell side trip is definitely still on the table. If we do go, expect plenty of “photographic evidence”…!!!!! :cautious::D:hilarious:

Bullseye1967

Is that who I am?
Premium Member
It was just enough for a nice novelty this mornin’…!!! ;):)
I don’t mind a bit of snow during a winter mountain vacation (could’ve actually used a little more :D;)), but, bein’ snowed in for several days last February wasn’t exactly a blast…!!! :cyclops:;)
Yep, the Roswell side trip is definitely still on the table. If we do go, expect plenty of “photographic evidence”…!!!!! :cautious::D:hilarious:
Say hi to smooog for me :hilarious:

Area 51 Rhett Hammersmith GIF

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Speaking of weird stuff.
My machine suddenly decided that it did not like my Audio system for my implant.
It just outright refuses to connect with any dongle or even my onboard blue tooth. But finely connects to my phone. so I'm going ***..
its like the BLUETOOTH component of my windows installation corrupted itself.

Sorry to read this. What does this mean for fixing it? Will you have to go back to Houston for a fix?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom