The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Lilofan

@Lilofan , I hope you had a nice Christmas. Since you love many different kinds of food, was there something special you got to eat on the holiday?
Actually I had a number of Jewish friends ( I'm Catholic - fyi) in school back in the day and our family and their families share a Christmas tradition of Chinese takeout selections of many, many dishes on Dec 25. To this day that is our family menu on Dec 25. One thing is for sure. Most if not all Chinese restaurants are open on Dec 25.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Actually I had a number of Jewish friends ( I'm Catholic - fyi) in school back in the day and us and them share a Christmas tradition of Chinese takeout selections of many, many dishes on Dec 25. To this day that is our family menu on Dec 25. One thing is for sure. Most if not all Chinese restaurants are open on Dec 25.
Chinese food sounds delicious, and that's a fun tradition you celebrate with your friends. I like hearing about what other people do on holidays, because everyone is different. :)

We do Chinese take-out on New Year's Eve -- I can't wait!! :hungry:

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
@Mr Ferret 88 , did the puppies that Figgy sent to you and Mrs. Ferret for Christmas, arrive yet? 🐶
Sadness Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Patcheslee

Actually I had a number of Jewish friends ( I'm Catholic - fyi) in school back in the day and our family and their families share a Christmas tradition of Chinese takeout selections of many, many dishes on Dec 25. To this day that is our family menu on Dec 25. One thing is for sure. Most if not all Chinese restaurants are open on Dec 25.
Yes love Chinese on Christmas. Delivery guy gets a 100% tip cause I'm not having to fix 2 meals lol.
Wish the local hibachi would open back up though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom