The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
@Lilofan , since you're down in the Florida area, do you plan to visit (even briefly) WDW to see all the holiday decorations this month? (I realize you work full-time, and may have other possible constraints on your free time -- not to mention, holiday gift-buying -- which may also put a dent in your bank account!)

That said, I do hope you might be able to arrange even one day or evening, in the Magic Kingdom, to see the holiday nights.)

Lilofan

@Lilofan , since you're down in the Florida area, do you plan to visit (even briefly) WDW to see all the holiday decorations this month? (I realize you work full-time, and may have other possible constraints on your free time -- not to mention, holiday gift-buying -- which may also put a dent in your bank account!)

That said, I do hope you might be able to arrange even one day or evening, in the Magic Kingdom, to see the holiday nights.)
Thanks Minnie. What's incredible to hear is that some forum members are posting that a number of merchandise shops at Disney are running low of inventory and / or some Disney shops that are closed up in the theme parks. In the merchandise shortage thread a member who lives in CA shared a picture of the many many cargo ships moored off the coast of Los Angeles ( probably Disney merchandise and many other items ) in those container holds of the ships. One of the busiest days of the year is Dec 25 at MK but all can see in the comfort of their home the Magic Kingdom Christmas parade! What a concept - One has got money to spend , but few places to spend it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom