The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Lilofan

:hilarious:
I’ve already had both shingles doses, and the pneumonia dose. If I hadn’t, I’da’ tried to get all 4…although, I’m not sure that’s advisable…?!!!!! 🤔🤷‍♂️:D:hilarious:
That reminds me of the road races at WDW. After each race the runner is given a Mickey medal and proudly wears them while enjoying the parks. On race weekend a number of runners run 5K, 10K, Half Marathon, Full Marathon on 4 consecutive days. Congrats on getting it done! You deserve gold medals!

donaldtoo

Lucky you getting shots in different arms!

Lucky…? Have you never gotten a choice…? :cyclops:
I coulda’ gotten both in the same arm…I told the tech to choose…COVID in the left arm, flu in the right.
Still early, but, no reaction to either…so far. But ( knock on wood - my head ;)), I’ve never had a reaction to any shot. :)

Last edited:

Figgy1

Premium Member
Lucky…? Have you never gotten a choice…? :cyclops:
I coulda’ gotten both in the same arm…I told the tech to choose…COVID in the left arm, flu in the right.
Still early, but, reaction to either…so far. But ( knock on wood - my head ;)), I’ve never had a reaction to any shot. :)
I'm just greatful they weren't given by those old-style guns I've heard not nice things about

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom