The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Back in the 70’s, myself and my two younger bros had a conversation about how old we’d be in the year 2000, and the fact that we’d all be in our 30’s…. :eek:o_O …if we made it that long…!!!!! :hilarious:
Flash forward to Jan. 1 of 2000, all at Mom and Pops place to celebrate Pops 67th birthday…
We all remembered the convo, and laughed, and laughed…!!!! :hilarious:
And now, somehow, we’re all still around 21+ years later…!!!!! 🤷‍♂️:hilarious:
Yah, age is a relative (no pun intended) thing. I remember back in grammar school, a nun was talking about St. Bernadette, who was around 14 at the time. The nun referred to her as a little girl, and all I could think of was that 14 wasn't little--she was OLD! (I was about 7 at the time . . .). :hilarious:

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
It's 23 outside this morning at 6:30 AM. Bring on winter!! ❤️
200.gif

Goofyernmost

We watched the first part too. It is really good to see how the creative process came to be. Paul is such a gifted artist.
I found it amazing how they either mumbled over areas that they had no words for or came close to what the song ended up saying. So close that you wanted to yell out at the screen what the word they were looking for ended up being. Especially when they were working on Get Back. The way they tried to get the name of Sweet Loretta Martin right. "Loretta mor" Loretta Mar" Loretta Morin" and I am screaming at the screen "Paul it's Martin you are looking for" It was very frustrating for me. It's Martin, Martin, Martin, dammit!

StarWarsGirl

Anyone here have Veriozon Wireless? I'm thinking of dumping AT&T after about a decade with them in favor of Verizon prepaid.

Verizon prepaid has 5g coverage on their prepaid plans. AT&T only has it for the higher tier plans.

It's $10 more for the first month. Then after the first month, it's $5 more. Then after three months, it's the same as what I'm paying. After 9 months, it's $5 less per month than what I'm paying for the same amount of data.

I bought my phone unlocked, so I can keep it and my number.

I'm kind of missing what the downside would be here.

93boomer

Premium Member
Anyone here have Veriozon Wireless? I'm thinking of dumping AT&T after about a decade with them in favor of Verizon prepaid.

Verizon prepaid has 5g coverage on their prepaid plans. AT&T only has it for the higher tier plans.

It's $10 more for the first month. Then after the first month, it's $5 more. Then after three months, it's the same as what I'm paying. After 9 months, it's $5 less per month than what I'm paying for the same amount of data.

I do. I have had it forever. No problems with cell coverage where we go. The only downside I have is the price. It’s higher than say T-Mobile. DD changed to T-Mobile and got a plan with her hubby about 2 months ago. She was on the family plan with us. It was a lot cheaper on his plan. Mine is running around $91 for just me.

Cesar R M

I keep reading everywhere that 5g Decimates the battery life just fyi.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom