The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

Yes dumb and he paid the price when IT and HR brought him into a room and asked him with his sign on how did he access this website at 1205, then another one at 1230, another one at 1245 etc. He denied everything and he was still suspended.

What kinda’ brain dead moron pulls up those kinda’ sites on any work computer...?!?!?! 🤪
I’ve posted this before, but, I once worked with a guy years ago that said the architectural firm he worked for before ours kept track of every key stroke they took to determine job proficiency...and that was over 2 decades ago... :cyclops:

donaldtoo

Doesn't you family celebrate any holidays from before they came here? Assorted crowns liked to invade where my peeps are from

No, as DWifeys family on her Pops side has been here since the Revolutionary War, and her Moms side and both my parents sides came from Europe at the turn of the 20th century.

donaldtoo

We've got family members here who were here long before yours and some that came over the past century and a half.

Sooo.......
What exactly is the problem here...?!?!?!
I simply, jokingly, asked you what other independence days you were referring to, and you seem offended for some reason...?!?!?!

FutureCEO

Before the pandemic hit, I planned on going to some of the different stadiums every season, starting with the east coast. I've already been to Philadelphia years ago, and the first set I wanted to go to were Washington, Pittsburgh and possibly Boston if I could afford it. I'll probably do Boston some time next month.

Fenway is cool because it's in the middle of a city unlike some other stadiums. I haven't been in ages.

donaldtoo

@donaldtoo , saw a news report (saw a clip on national news last night -- I pasted a link to your local news outlet), about a rescue of a boat that nearly went over the Longhorn Dam Falls at Lady Bird Lake, in Austin yesterday! Wow -- what a rescue! :jawdrop:

Yep, saw it.
It’s kinda’ funny to me that it made national news though...but, then again, morons always get top billing...!!!!! :hilarious:

Lilofan

Fenway is cool because it's in the middle of a city unlike some other stadiums. I haven't been in ages.
I've attended games at Fenway and sat in the green monster section. I think the scoreboard is still the old fashioned way with staff operating it using number cards . I'm not even a Boston fan but I like the nostalgic feeling of the place. I think Wrigley in Chicago was unique back in the day. The stadium had no lights so night games could not be played.

donaldtoo

I’ll be gone from this thread for a little while.
Members and their needless offense to simple, legitimate questions is just ing me off.

Songbird76

So the author of a series of books I read died yesterday. The 7th and what was supposed to be final book in the series came out just a few weeks ago, but she announced it wouldn't be the last book after all....so I read book 7 expecting answers, only to get through and find none because she decided to write an 8th book and put all the answers in that book instead....and now she died.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom