The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Songbird76

My dad got his second shot today. He said he had a headache, but so far so good on the side effects.

My brother was the one with terrible side effects. He ran the fever, took a nap (at a baseball game, mind you) and just overall wasn't well.
My best friend said she had no side affects at all and she attributes it to having drunk a ton of water both before and after. She said she drank 40 oz of water before, and 30 oz after the shot. So I'm going to try that and see if I get any issues.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
My best friend said she had no side affects at all and she attributes it to having drunk a ton of water both before and after. She said she drank 40 oz of water before, and 30 oz after the shot. So I'm going to try that and see if I get any issues.

After 1st shot of Pfizer, I was tired, with a very slight headache and went to bed early that night. After 2nd shot, I felt absolutely nothing at all. :)

93boomer

Premium Member
Happy Mothers Day GIF

Goofyernmost

After 1st shot of Pfizer, I was tired, with a very slight headache and went to bed early that night. After 2nd shot, I felt absolutely nothing at all. :)
After my 1st shot of Pfizer, absolutely nothing, not even a sore spot where the shot was given. After the second, nothing until 8 days after when after dinner I started having chills, a slight temperature 100 degrees. Took two TYLENOL® and 2 hours later it was gone. Nothing since then.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom