The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
There was a full rainbow on the backside of our house this morning. Wish the phone on my camera would have done it justice. It was beautiful. One side.
View attachment 555675
The other side.
View attachment 555676

Wow-- amazing!!! :jawdrop: I can't remember the last time I actually saw a rainbow, come to think of it. That aside, the colors in yours were a lot of pink/purple -- interesting. :inlove:

FutureCEO

There was a full rainbow on the backside of our house this morning. Wish the phone on my camera would have done it justice. It was beautiful. One side.
View attachment 555675
The other side.
View attachment 555676

I was going to post a picture of a rainbow donut cake but I can't right click so I'll post the link.

sab53085

Hurray! Our fave WDW bartender, Julie from the Tune-In Lounge, has been called back to WDW starting in early March!

She had been furloughed for a long time, and then finally let go at the end of December. She will be working at Blizzard Beach, so I guess now we have to go there lol.

Hoping this means they are calling more CMs back.
I know this reply is a few months old but I was wondering what Julie has been up to since all of this and found your post! Glad to see she's working. Do you know if she's still @ Blizzard Beach? Curious why she wouldn't be at Tune-In since they need to make drinks for the restaurants.

Tony the Tigger

I know this reply is a few months old but I was wondering what Julie has been up to since all of this and found your post! Glad to see she's working. Do you know if she's still @ Blizzard Beach? Curious why she wouldn't be at Tune-In since they need to make drinks for the restaurants.
I haven’t checked in with her lately but I’ve been meaning to touch base and ask how it is there.

Another 50’s server who was laid off is now at Topolino’s, and the best sommelier (formerly of Flying Fish and V&A) is being wasted at The Wave. Waiting to see where they put him when it closes for refurb.

But I’m seriously considering a day trip to the water park just to hang with Julie and make up for lost tips!

sab53085

I haven’t checked in with her lately but I’ve been meaning to touch base and ask how it is there.

Another 50’s server who was laid off is now at Topolino’s, and the best sommelier (formerly of Flying Fish and V&A) is being wasted at The Wave. Waiting to see where they put him when it closes for refurb.

But I’m seriously considering a day trip to the water park just to hang with Julie and make up for lost tips!
Yes, please let me know of any updates! Missed her and Tune In greatly last October. We would definitely go to Blizzard Beach for the day to hang with Julie!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom