The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Very true. You and I had a similar conversation in a now defunct forum. For the last year or so any boat that has gone up for sale at my marina is sold within days for top dollar. There's been a lot of "extra" money dumped into the economy and discretionary spending is at record levels. Boats, jet ski's, travel trailers and RV's, dealer inventory is scarce as people have been buying toys.

Yes, some of that is definitely true. Just as an fyi: The boat store owners (in the report), both said that they felt the surge was due more to people not going away on vacations yet (greatly reduced air travel, etc.), and waiting for the pandemic to settle down. So a number of families were getting out on the water for local vacations, where they could socially distance from others. The boat store owners expected the present surge to scale way back, once more of the public got vaccinated, and the virus cases dropped down to lower numbers. (They were thinking next year for their sales to slow down.)

Figgy1

Premium Member
Yes, some of that is definitely true. Just as an fyi: The boat store owners (in the report), both said that they felt the surge was due more to people not going away on vacations yet (greatly reduced air travel, etc.), and waiting for the pandemic to settle down. So a number of families were getting out on the water for local vacations, where they could socially distance from others. The boat store owners expected the present surge to scale way back, once more of the public got vaccinated, and the virus cases dropped down to lower numbers. (They were thinking next year for their sales to slow down.)
Boat: Break out another thousand;)

MySmallWorldof4

@StarWarsGirl So the new computer obviously doesn't have chrome. It is also set in "S" mode and if I download Chrome I will not be able to keep "S" mode. Does it matter really? I really do not like Explorer. Used to use Firefox on the other computer as well as Chrome. I cannot get Google Earth without getting out of "S" mode either. The computer gives all these warnings about getting out of "S" mode. Seems like it really wants me just to use Explorer.

StarWarsGirl

@StarWarsGirl So the new computer obviously doesn't have chrome. It is also set in "S" mode and if I download Chrome I will not be able to keep "S" mode. Does it matter really? I really do not like Explorer. Used to use Firefox on the other computer as well as Chrome. I cannot get Google Earth without getting out of "S" mode either. The computer gives all these warnings about getting out of "S" mode. Seems like it really wants me just to use Explorer.
Get rid of S mode. You don't want it.

MySmallWorldof4

Speaking of Chrome.. I have been getting a few alerts from tech sites that say that CHROME silently switched an autotracking system lately.
Which allows third party tracking companies to follow you and make profiles linking EVERY SINGLE SITE you visit/use.
What do you use? I set my system to not track me in settings. Does that not work?

FutureCEO

Is anyone watching the Might Ducks? It's cute and brings back my childhood but is it just me or were kids shows so much better back then.

And back then I mean the early 90s.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom