The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
So, here's the deal. Let's have a drag race between your little island jalopy, and my hot, city Chevy Aveo.

Oh, better wear a face mask, because you don't want to choke from all the smoke once my car speeds past yours !! 😘
May be a close race ... If I hadn't got rid of Jarvis I think I would have been good

Goofyernmost

Getting the oval tube steps installed on the new truck at 7 am on Saturday.

Oh yeah picked it up today! It drives really nice. But after having been driving a 5-speed since 1995? Having 6 feels a bit weird shifting.

Stick or auto ?

Errrrhhhhhhh......

Stick shift then
I don't often feel the need to defend @Swarles Barkley, AKA. the man of a thousand identities, but in this case I must. If you look at how you worded your post (first one on top) you left it open. I have a VW Jetta with a 7 speed automatic transmission. And it does indeed feel weird when as it goes through its shifting sequence. Just sayin'. I'm sure that anyone that goes through as many personalities as Swarles does in a single day might have easily found that to be a legit question.

Goofyernmost

Our news here said this morning that Texas is throwing out all regulations. Everything is opening back up.
We ought to thank Texas for a having a governor that has volunteered the state to be the test area for what will happen if we all just stopped caring anymore. I honestly hope that it proves that we can go without the "rob a convenience store" mask mandate, but I do worry about an extended time due to another spike. Fingers crossed that it is successful.

Willmark

I don't often feel the need to defend @Swarles Barkley, AKA. the man of a thousand identities, but in this case I must. If you look at how you worded your post (first one on top) you left it open. I have a VW Jetta with a 7 speed automatic transmission. And it does indeed feel weird when as it goes through its shifting sequence. Just sayin'. I'm sure that anyone that goes through as many personalities as Swarles does in a single day might have easily found that to be a legit question.
No worries didn’t take it in anything other than a fun response.

donaldtoo

Our news here said this morning that Texas is throwing out all regulations. Everything is opening back up.

It's not just Texas. I heard on GMA this morning that at least 11 other states will be rolling back restrictions (MI, NC, SC, and others), and other states never had certain restrictions in the first place.
Their not telling people not to wear a mask, not to distance, or not to get a vaccine, but, certain restrictions are just not state-mandated anymore.
Local governmental entities, businesses, etc., are free to do as they see fit.
I, for one, even having had my first Moderna dose yesterday, am not changing any of my routine, and our office certainly is remaining firm on existing Covid protocols.
We'll see soon enough how it all plays out.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom