The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
The car started this morning. When I turn the key it starts right up. The red blinking stops. If i exit the car and close the door and leave it unlocked there is no blinking. The moment I lock the car with the key phob it starts blinking again...little light next to the lock up pop up and down button on the door. Maybe this light is always blinking...24 / 7 365 days ??? Maybe NOTHING is wrong???
It sounds like a normal thing. A lot of vehicles have a small flashing light when locked. I wouldn't worry about it 👍

Goofyernmost

2 words Disney Plus. 2 more words No Commercials;)
My solution is DVR it. When I watch it all I have to do is fast forward through the commercials and the movie or program is back. All that costs is a few seconds of my time and as my daughter so respectfully puts it... "What the hell else do you have to do that stops you from taking a few seconds of your time".

93boomer

Premium Member
My solution is DVR it. When I watch it all I have to do is fast forward through the commercials and the movie or program is back. All that costs is a few seconds of my time and as my daughter so respectfully puts it... "What the hell else do you have to do that stops you from taking a few seconds of your time".
My Mom dvr’s mostly everything she watches.🤣

Goofyernmost

The car started this morning. When I turn the key it starts right up. The red blinking stops. If i exit the car and close the door and leave it unlocked there is no blinking. The moment I lock the car with the key phob it starts blinking again...little light next to the lock up pop up and down button on the door. Maybe this light is always blinking...24 / 7 365 days ??? Maybe NOTHING is wrong???
It's supposed to blink when it is locked. You probably just never noticed it before. The reason is because it tells you that the anti-theft is engaged and warns people that might want to do harm or steal it that it is activated. The fun thing is that is pretty much all that is ever going to happen. Most cars do not have an alarm so the thief has to guess if it is legit or not. I'd go with nothing is wrong, but if all else fails ask the dealer or google it.

SteveBrickNJ

It's supposed to blink when it is locked. You probably just never noticed it before. The reason is because it tells you that the anti-theft is engaged and warns people that might want to do harm or steal it that it is activated. The fun thing is that is pretty much all that is ever going to happen. Most cars do not have an alarm so the thief has to guess if it is legit or not. I'd go with nothing is wrong, but if all else fails ask the dealer or google it.
Your feedback regarding "it's supposed to blink when it is locked"....AND everything else just after that...those statements harmonize with what others have said.
I think you are correct. My fear was a byproduct of other stressers happening in my life. Thanks for adding to what others said. There is building confidence when a number of people all say the same thing. :)

StarWarsGirl

My parents' DVR keeps failing them for their CBS shows on Football nights. Inevitably their shows get delayed and then their DVR records part of something that they didn't want to watch. And then I'm like, "You know I pay for CBS All Access so we don't have to go through this nonsense, right?"

Actually I pay for it so I can watch Star Trek, but also so that we don't have to go through that nonsense.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Tonight's dinner Chicken parm, sausage and peppers and onions, italian rice balls, baked ziti, sauteed broccoli, garlic bread, large salad, key lime cake, I hope that enough for tonight's celebration

I'm making stuffed peppers Usually, I just buy 2 green peppers. But, to celebrate, I got 1 red, sweet pepper and 1 green pepper. That's very gourmet of me, Figgy. :joyfull:

93boomer

Premium Member
I'm making stuffed peppers Usually, I just buy 2 green peppers. But, to celebrate, I got 1 red, sweet pepper and 1 green pepper. That's very gourmet of me, Figgy. :joyfull:
Tonight's dinner Chicken parm, sausage and peppers and onions, italian rice balls, baked ziti, sauteed broccoli, garlic bread, large salad, key lime cake, I hope that enough for tonight's celebration
We are having pitas stuffed with Vidalia onion, red peppers, and portobello mushrooms with a Mayo-pesto (homemade) sauce. And salad and b sweet potatoes. 😊

MinnieM123

Premium Member
We are having pitas stuffed with Vidalia onion, red peppers, and portobello mushrooms with a Mayo-pesto (homemade) sauce. And salad and b sweet potatoes. 😊

O.k. My recipe: dump some ground beef into frying pan, and throw some Italian McCormick seasoning in the pan.

Then, put a white rice, boil-n-bag into boiling water and boil for 10 minutes. When done, mix in with the cooked burger in frying pan.

Cut off tops of peppers and dump rice/beef mixture inside each, and dump a jar of tomato sauce over it.

Then, fling some grated cheese on top. Cover and cook in 400 oven for 45-50 minutes. Then you can eat it. :D

93boomer

Premium Member
O.k. My recipe: dump some ground beef into frying pan, and throw some Italian McCormick seasoning in the pan.

Then, put a white rice, boil-n-bag into boiling water and boil for 10 minutes. When done, mix in with the cooked burger in frying pan.

Cut off tops of peppers and dump rice/beef mixture inside each, and dump a jar of tomato sauce over it.

Then, fling some grated cheese on top. Cover and cook in 400 oven for 45-50 minutes. Then you can eat it. :D
Simple but yummy!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom