The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Not much. @Trapper Wolf is a certain ferret just having an identity crisis. How are you?
Ferret ?
confused confusion GIF

Goofyernmost

Well, that's not really an option. She can't really leave the house and I want to see her. She's my friend. This last trip, we went there on a day that her husband was busy most of the day and my husband just dropped us off there and he went and played Ingress for the day. They took the dog to a doggy daycare place where she's not alone, but also can't be territorial and they know how to deal with her. So it worked out well.

But it's gone beyond just that...like...he wasn't happy at DLP, either, and that was only 4 days and obviously not with my friend or her husband or her dog. And I'm not really sure why it seems to be mostly Disney, because he's fine going to the Efteling, and he's fine going to museums, etc. But basically anything he didn't choose himself, like Disney, annoys him. That's not completely accurate, but I haven't pinpointed what sets him off. But once in a while, he'll just get really surly and resentful of everything and when he's in that mood, I can't do anything right. He'll get really condescending and just be a jerk to everyone for a few hours. Then it seems to blow over and he's back to himself. But it happens every time we go on a Disney trip. It happened a couple of times on our Disney/Universal trip, it happened on our DLP trip, it happened on our 2016 Disney trip, and it happens sometimes at home, too. And usually it happens when he's on vacation or on the weekend, when he has free time. You'd think that would be when he would relax, but it's not.
Well, that is a totally different problem then. I apologize for my error. I felt reading your description that you weren't very impressed with how you were treated either and seem a bit cynical about your friend, but mostly her husband.

I went to Disneyland Paris and wasn't all that impressed either. I still wonder what fun your husband has while you are visiting with your friend and he has to deal with the, as you described, obnoxious or missing husband. Don't take that like I know what he is feeling or doing, but it just seems odd how a person could really enjoy WDW and then all of a sudden not. That's all I'm saying. I love WDW but, wouldn't spend another nickel to go back to DL Paris.

93boomer

Premium Member
Aw, gee, shucks.:inlove:
Spring would be nice. While we haven't really had much snow, we haven't really had any temperatures consistently warm enough to get rid of the snow and ice that came down around the first. Not much, just enough to make me look forward to being able to use nonslippery side walks for my afternoon walk.

Nothing fun, really. Just helping the kids navigate this different way of life right now.

Hope you took before pictures, and will post at least after pictures. I love that you both can do so much of the "refurb" yourselves. My DH has any good qualities, but being handy is not one of them! After work, I get to deal with a slow drain. Make it 2. Might as well work on the tub one, too.
Aww thanks. We do keep ourselves quite busy with projects. It will be an after since I didn't really take a before. haha
Good luck with the drains.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom