The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

Funny....we've never had a problem with our HP product, but we spent MONTHS dealing with the Lenovo tablet that E bought. We brought it back and had it replaced, the new one did the same thing. We took it back again and they try to repair it....she gets it back, it still does it. She sends it back again, this time they give her a loaner, same kind....it does the exact same thing as the one she bought. Store policy is that you have to have the same problem with the one before they will give you your money back. After the I-don't-know-how-manyeth-time we brought it back, we made them give her her money back and she bought a Samsung instead. We won't ever buy Lenovo agian.
That's unusual, though I would have gone to the manufacturer for a replacement.

They were our standard machines when I worked in IT. They held up wonderfully. We had ones last for years and years and years without issue. I have a Yoga and you cannot tell how old it is. Of course, I guess that's what happens when you shell out for a computer. I had another Lenovo before this one and also liked it.

Dad literally had to go file in small claims court for the hard drive failure to get HP to do anything about it. It was a total nightmare. Which is why it baffles me that he's considering their products now. I'm like, you once had to sue them and now you're buying from them again...

Samsung makes excellent phones, tablets, and TVs. I would not buy a PC from them, though. Every review I've ever read from them has been horrible.

Dell and Lenovo are the two PC brands I stick with. Microsoft for Windows tablets.

Goofyernmost

But, but . . . coffee is not food!! In all the years of him living with us, this dog has never gone for a package of ground coffee!!! :jawdrop: He just gets weirder by the day.
Was it usually in a bag, on the dining table looking like the dog treats that comes in brightly colored bags. If so, I rest my case. Unless you are going to tell me that one of Jack's magical powers is that he can read.

93boomer

Premium Member

I believe it is what they use in the carts around the world.
trattoria al Forno is my favorite. I also like the California Grill, carthay circle, Jiko and Kona blends. I guess I listed them in order of how I like them. I bought the Riviera blend to try too.
We just ordered a bunch. French Bistro, African celebration tea sachets, Kona Blend, and Caramel Mudslide Single serve cups. Thanks you two!

Willmark

Well gang, remember when I posted about my back? Turns out it's even worse than I knew.

Met with the doctor today to go over my MRI, turns out I also have a fracture in my back that has not healed since early June and won't until... you guessed it surgery. Time frame YTBD, my guess is late Spring.

So for those playing the home game?
* four bulging disks
* one spinal hernia
* one vertebrate shifted 7mm
* one vertebrate fractured

@TINKWINGS @MinnieM123 @Tiggerish @figmentfan423

Figgy1

Premium Member
Well gang, remember when I posted about my back? Turns out it's even worse than I knew.

Met with the doctor today to go over my MRI, turns out I also have a fracture in my back that has not healed since early June and won't until... you guessed it surgery. Time frame YTBD, my guess is late Spring.

* four bulging disks
* one spinal hernia

I'm so sorry to hear that and hope you're not in too much pain. Is there anything you can do to make yourself more comfortable until the surgery? ps Listen to your doctor and Mrs W.

Goofyernmost

* four bulging disks
* one spinal hernia

Wow, what caused all that. Were you in an accident of some sort?

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member

* four bulging disks
* one spinal hernia

sorry to hear this. I hope your pain stays manageable and that surgery helps.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom