The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

speaking of things. going to tratoria al forno to get dinner when I arrive. What are your recommendations?

Also, are there services to deliver groceries online?
To buy water bottles. Lets say that I had quite a bit of issues buying water from the normal hotel machines lol.

And yes, I do not like the taste of super chlorinated water.
Which is usual for tap water and restaurant water in wdw.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Beautiful!! I got so many onions from them that I made onion soup yesterday. Today I am making a casserole with cauliflower. My dh couldn't believe the size of the cauliflower I got. I couldn't either to be honest. We got a air fryer/ convection/ toaster oven yesterday, so I am making air fries today as well. With the zucchini I am making zucchini and corn fritters. I really am happy with Misfits. I hope you used the discount code I gave you.
Oh I also ordered a variety of apples this last time, and I don't know or remember the name of the apple, but it was the size of a newborn's head! It was a little sweet and a little sour. It went perfect in my salad with a citrus vinaigrette.
Jonah Golds tend to run VERY large a but sweet and a bit tart perfect for cooking. I buy onions by the bushel and never seem to have enough to make onion soup:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Figgy1

Premium Member
speaking of things. going to tratoria al forno to get dinner when I arrive. What are your recommendations?

Also, are there services to deliver groceries online?
To buy water bottles. Lets say that I had quite a bit of issues buying water from the normal hotel machines lol.

And yes, I do not like the taste of super chlorinated water.
Which is usual for tap water and restaurant water in wdw.
IMHO Amazon fresh/Whole foods for food delivery. Il Mulino for Italian food at the Swalphin

93boomer

Premium Member
Beautiful!! I got so many onions from them that I made onion soup yesterday. Today I am making a casserole with cauliflower. My dh couldn't believe the size of the cauliflower I got. I couldn't either to be honest. We got a air fryer/ convection/ toaster oven yesterday, so I am making air fries today as well. With the zucchini I am making zucchini and corn fritters. I really am happy with Misfits. I hope you used the discount code I gave you.
Oh I also ordered a variety of apples this last time, and I don't know or remember the name of the apple, but it was the size of a newborn's head! It was a little sweet and a little sour. It went perfect in my salad with a citrus vinaigrette.
I did use it!! Thank you! I am really impressed with the quality and quantity for the price. I used the lettuce last night. That’s all I have used so far. What do you use jicama in? I saw the fries recipe and sounded interesting. That thing is huge!

Tony the Tigger

Good morning Kylie you look beautiful today!
She’s being good - we just went for a walk and she didn’t care that we were leaving and didn’t even wait by the door. That’s a good sign for going to lunch in a bit.

This house is directly next door to where Brian lived up until he was 5 years old!

We have baby pics of him in front of the chimney you can see popping out from this pic I took on our walk just now.

D393CFE8-E2B4-49CF-AABD-790D4DF4FD61.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom