The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MySmallWorldof4

@MySmallWorldof4 I got my Misfits box! Look at all the veggies! View attachment 509564
Beautiful!! I got so many onions from them that I made onion soup yesterday. Today I am making a casserole with cauliflower. My dh couldn't believe the size of the cauliflower I got. I couldn't either to be honest. We got a air fryer/ convection/ toaster oven yesterday, so I am making air fries today as well. With the zucchini I am making zucchini and corn fritters. I really am happy with Misfits. I hope you used the discount code I gave you.
Oh I also ordered a variety of apples this last time, and I don't know or remember the name of the apple, but it was the size of a newborn's head! It was a little sweet and a little sour. It went perfect in my salad with a citrus vinaigrette.

MySmallWorldof4

Update: It's still snowing!!! (It started before 8 AM, and it's still snowing now!) :D (So much for the early weather reports about my area only getting a light dusting . . . ) :hilarious:
My dh turned on a webcam of Boston this morning and I saw the snow on the ground. First thing I thought of was, "Minnie will be happy today." ;)
Youngest went to open gym last night and there were only 6 other kids there so it was quiet. One of the coaches was bored so decided to talk to the parents for a bit. We happened to get around to the weather and the temperatures of our homes. He must be related to you. He said his house is set at 55!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom