The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
I figured you didn't eat cereal because of the whole gluten thing. I eat yoghurt with oats for breakfast. I got a box of Grapenuts when I ordered my stuffing and such, and I ate the yoghurt with some grapenuts until the grapenuts were gone. Now I'm back to oats, but it was nice to have a change for a little while.
Back when the only ones that didn't give me a problem were the all rice or all corn ones. Now there are more options

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
HYou turned into a cat???????????????? or are named Donna???????????????????????:cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious:
rude star wars GIF

donaldtoo

The expected order of events? My sons have a hard time with changes like that, too, sometimes.

ETA: And my youngest has a really hard time distinguishing "this Friday" from "next Friday"...he expected to wear his costume to school today...but costume day isn't until next week...but they're both Fridays.

Yep, our DS is such a good young man, but, the situations we sometimes go through with him are challenging. He’s such a good soul, but, he’s just confused much of the time when it comes to schedules...beyond that, he pretty much rolls with it all and has held steady jobs.
He was born at 1 lb. 4oz. back in ‘92, and was not expected to even live. He is a miracle, and we love him sooooo very much...!!!!!!!!!!! :inlove::happy:

ImperfectPixie

Yep, our DS is such a good young man, but, the situations we sometimes go through with him are challenging. He’s such a good soul, but, he’s just confused much of the time when it comes to schedules...beyond that, he pretty much rolls with it all and has held steady jobs.
He was born at 1 lb. 4oz. back in ‘92, and was not expected to even live. He is a miracle, and we love him sooooo very much...!!!!!!!!!!! :inlove::happy:
Sounds like he really is a miracle! 😍

Yes, for the most part, my boys are really good about rolling with the punches (they actually level out at WDW, even with all the noise and craziness...the overstimulation seems to help them, rather than hinder them). It's when schedules are spoken about in vague terms that it throws them, like "this" or "next". My oldest also has a hard time with rules that are added after-the-fact...like a sudden rule change at school that wasn't announced at the beginning of the year.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom