The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
last week church open up for in person but with a lot of safety procedures in place. However the cases have been on the rise here so after church last week the council met and decided to shut down in person activities again for a couple weeks. On 20 people showed up for in person church, but the Facebook watches were still high, so that helped their decision. So it is back to the parking lot service this week and a live stream on Facebook.

After the decision to shut down again Brad got a lot of calls and emails thanking him and the council for being safe.
^^^^^
THIS

wdwfan4ver

last week church open up for in person but with a lot of safety procedures in place. However the cases have been on the rise here so after church last week the council met and decided to shut down in person activities again for a couple weeks. On 20 people showed up for in person church, but the Facebook watches were still high, so that helped their decision. So it is back to the parking lot service this week and a live stream on Facebook.

After the decision to shut down again Brad got a lot of calls and emails thanking him and the council for being safe.
Good move.

I know the city and county I live in though is being rebellious somewhat. The mayor and the council told the bars and restaurants to continue the indoor seating capacity at 50 percent despite the governor wanting 25 percent for indoor restaurants and bars.

The city and the county though has canceled trick or treating this year.

Despite what the city is doing, I still eat where I live instead of going out to eat. I have not done take out either.

Last edited:

wdwfan4ver

Current weather on a gorgeous night...!!! :)

View attachment 504682
It looks like Friday was the last day of being around 80 degrees for where I live for rest of the year. It is very likely that we already had our last 70 degree day also for rest of the year. Rest of the month appears to be flannel shirt weather starting Thursday with it being the 50s as a high.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom