The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Everytime I see these photos they make me so happy.

Quoted poor little Ms White School Walls so she could see what great administrators allow to happen. :inlove:

I might have to take a picture of a couple of our hallways, so you can all see how depressing it looks. I should mention that I do have a cork board strip outside my classroom that I use to hang up student work, so at least my area looks a little peppy.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Thanks! :)

p506536828-3.jpg

Hey, this is only about 50 minutes from my house. Here it is from another angle on a rainy day.
IMG_0401.JPG

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
As it stands, I booked Son #2 & GF in one room; Hubby, Tammy and me in another.

Son #1 is staying home, house-sitting. (Non-drinker, non-partyer, non-smoker, non-druggie - oh wait, maybe that's why he's a miserable SOB.)
Adopted Son will probably have moved into his own place by then.

So, our party of five maybe become two parties of two.

I didn't realize #1 wasn't going down with your family. That is too bad.

Goofyernmost

As it stands, I booked Son #2 & GF in one room; Hubby, Tammy and me in another.

Son #1 is staying home, house-sitting. (Non-drinker, non-partyer, non-smoker, non-druggie - oh wait, maybe that's why he's a miserable SOB.)
Adopted Son will probably have moved into his own place by then.

So, our party of five maybe become two parties of two.
Any one want to set up a pool and guess how many days prior to departure that Son #2 breaks up with GF and decides that he isn't going either? The winner will get a free room from Jennifer since they will have to pay for it anyway.
She will throw in the Dining Plan as well.
She hasn't confirmed that yet, but, being Canadian I'm sure she will not refuse anyone. It wouldn't be polite!

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Mustang, Lilly Dimples, giant camper, I'm cool either way. :D ;) :)

I think my issue is I'm short. Cars are not for the most part designed for people like me. Even in the Escape there are more blind spots with the seat pulled up that far then there are with the seat back a bit. When driving a car I can rarely see the trunk, usually just the bottom of the glass of the rear window. Sometimes if the car is a boat I cant see the end of the hood either. In the TownCar at least there was a hood ornament and those seat went up and down vertically, my truck did that too. When my DS bought his new car a few months ago I drove it, couldn't see the trunk at all. I get to know my cars so in time I have better judgement with them. We all have our own assigned cars so we don't trade off very often.

But hey at least I don't have to worry about hitting a bump and hitting my head on the roof right? ;)

donaldtoo

I think my issue is I'm short. Cars are not for the most part designed for people like me. Even in the Escape there are more blind spots with the seat pulled up that far then there are with the seat back a bit. When driving a car I can rarely see the trunk, usually just the bottom of the glass of the rear window. Sometimes if the car is a boat I cant see the end of the hood either. In the TownCar at least there was a hood ornament and those seat went up and down vertically, my truck did that too. When my DS bought his new car a few months ago I drove it, couldn't see the trunk at all. I get to know my cars so in time I have better judgement with them. We all have our own assigned cars so we don't trade off very often.

But hey at least I don't have to worry about hitting a bump and hitting my head on the roof right? ;)

Oh my. Yes, I totally forgot about the fact that you're short. :confused:
Can definitely make things a bit more tedious in the bigger vehicles.

Hahaaa...! to that last part! :)

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I didn't realize #1 wasn't going down with your family. That is too bad.
Son #1 is going to NYC again. That's his passion. He and his girl friend (who I don't think is a girlfriend) are Broadway, Rockefeller Center and museum obsessed.

He'd like to go to Disney again, but I would never take the two boys together. Oil and water. I need that grief like I need a third head! Maybe next trip, he and Karen can come.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Any one want to set up a pool and guess how many days prior to departure that Son #2 breaks up with GF and decides that he isn't going either? The winner will get a free room from Jennifer since they will have to pay for it anyway.
She will throw in the Dining Plan as well.
She hasn't confirmed that yet, but, being Canadian I'm sure she will not refuse anyone. It wouldn't be polite!
They celebrated their second anniversary on the 20th, and have been class-mates since second grade.
Besides, I already told them I'd kill them if they split after July 8th - my last date to amend the reservation.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom