The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Songbird76

Yeah it is the strategy thing for me too. I'm not even good at checkers, too much strategy for me too! And lucky for A that he is good at math, not my strong suit either.
He's good at all his subjects, though he doesn't like French and German. He gets good grades in them, but doesn't like them. But Math and English are his strongest subjects. He helps the teacher with English, and he gets a bit frustrated because some of the tests will want a specific word, but he knows more words that work, so even though he's right, it's not the answer they are looking for. But he usually gets at least close to 100% on Math and English tests. I've always just assumed he'd end up doing something involving math. In elementary school, they had a group for kids who were more advanced in math, but even that was too easy for him, so they gave him something more advanced than the advanced group. Numbers are his thing.

Figgy1

Premium Member
They also should have made their hours more like 12-8. A lot of season passholders go after work.

And I'm sorry, if they're going to do this, they need to extend our season passes through the end of next year. Pretty much every other park is doing it except for them. A lot of people cancelled their season passes; those of us who didn't need something more than just extra coupons.
8-4 would work better IMHO:D

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Oh and hubs is doing a meat smoke-fest tomorrow so he decided to make his own BBQ sauce. He picked to make the Flame Tree BBQ sauce from Animal Kingdom. I just taste tested an it’s yummy!
View attachment 482728View attachment 482729
That sounds wonderful. so which Disney Book is this edition/year. I have a few too. Oddly in January or February I saw the CMs changing out the the 2 pump bladders bags in the hut we were in. They were Heinz.

Looking forward to licking adds photos tomorrow. :hungry:

SteveBrickNJ

Mmmmmm...Lapu Lapu...!!!!!!! :hungry:
@donaldtoo did you or anyone else ever amuse yourself by guessing who just posted? I selected "Threads you post on" and I saw that just past 7:30pm NYC time someone posted on the Chit Chat Forum. I said to myself:" I bet that was donaldtoo" ....then I smiled when I was correct. Sigh, these are the small things I take pleasure in when school is not in session.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
That sounds wonderful. so which Disney Book is this edition/year. I have a few too. Oddly in January or February I saw the CMs changing out the the 2 pump bladders bags in the hut we were in. They were Heinz.

Looking forward to licking adds photos tomorrow. :hungry:

It was from this edition:
1594424220074.png

It wouldn't surprise me about the BBQ being Heinz. The last time we ate I think there was only one BBQ option and I remember there being a couple options at the Flame Tree. And we both remarked that the sauce wasn't as good as it had been, so I think the Flame Tree might have edged out their signature sauce. But that was over two years ago now.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
It was from this edition:
View attachment 482754

It wouldn't surprise me about the BBQ being Heinz. The last time we ate I think there was only one BBQ option and I remember there being a couple options at the Flame Tree. And we both remarked that the sauce wasn't as good as it had been, so I think the Flame Tree might have edged out their signature sauce. But that was over two years ago now.
Hmpf. I don’t have that one. :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom