The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

eebe32c9208c759781bfb1df8a71ff6d.gif

Goofyernmost

Welcome newcomer. You want to watch out for @StarWarsGirl . She thinks Picard is the best captain ever 🙄
Also I am sure you love winter and will get along with the hugely intelligent @MinnieM123 and myself.
If it hadn't been for #1 Making it so, Picard would be nothing but an interesting accent with extremely precise diction. As usual for every successful leader is a lackey doing the dirty work.

Rista1313

Got 5 inches off yesterday. Weird part was the hairdressers aren't allowed to dry hair. Everyone wears a mask. I didn't get the no hairdrying thing. I missed the hairdrying because my hairdresser does such a great job and I can never get it to look the way it does when she does it. It always looks great for a day and then I wash and dry it and it then just looks ok. I use a round brush like her but I can never get the hair to curl right. Problems, problems. ;) :hilarious:

Someone may have said this already because I was 5 pages behind, but it's probably because if there are "droplets" of covid in the air... they don't want them blowing around with a hair dryer?

Rista1313

Even in my state there are some different accents. I find that my friends from the eastern and southern part of Wisconsin tend to have a higher pitch and screech to some vowels and draw out some consonants. In my area we sound more Minnesotan/Fargoish. Hubs and I were watching Padma Lakshmi's new food show on Hulu and she was in Milwaukee and there was one lady talking on the show and I said to hubs "Wow that lady sure has a strong Wisconsin accent." Funny how even in the same state there can be different regional accents.

Now I need to go looking for this show!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom