The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

21stamps

I’m bookmarking and saving so much right now.

Here’s my plan-

Present T with 2 choices, a cruise or an all inclusive- showing him the photos and activities for one, not multiple choices

I feel ok to go back to Punta Cana now (remember I cancelled last year during the crazy tourist deaths) and I really would like to take him.. I think he’d love it. His 2 requests were a cruise or Atlantis. Atlantis is not relaxing for me, so I’m nixing that one.

I’ve also decided that although the resort I booked and subsequently cancelled, sounded so great last year, I don’t want to have to ride a bike or shuttle to the beach. We’ll stay somewhere else.. my main requirements for a room are concierge level (for assistance and check in and less crowded beach area and pool, this is a must for my sanity in a humongous resort with a kid), steps to the ocean.
Resort I want a lot of activities for both families and kids on their own.
Must be on Bavaro Beach.

The top rated family resort on almost every travel site is - Nickelodeon.
I can’t do it guys, I just can’t. It would be miserable looking at the obnoxious decor all week, and I also think there’d be swarms of young kids.

So, I found one that pretty much checks off all my boxes.. but the decor here is ugly too. Not in an obnoxious way, just in a way too dark way..lol. I’m impossible.

Still searching for the perfect combo...

Goofyernmost

Good luck @93boomer, @Goofyernmost and @John park hopper . That carp should happen that far south!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our local stations are stating that the particular headline you are showing is strictly click bait. The most they are thinking is a dusting to 1 inch and the forecast has remained stable for the last 20 hours and the more likely result of more then that is 2 inches toward the southern coast.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Our local stations are stating that the particular headline you are showing is strictly click bait. The most they are thinking is a dusting to 1 inch and the forecast has remained stable for the last 20 hours and the more likely result of more then that is 2 inches toward the southern coast.
Yeah calling for less than an inch here in the mountains.
That's still too much as far as I'm concerned;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom