The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MySmallWorldof4

I'm confused. Isn't Vegan Hamburger Helper a bit of an oxymoron? Vegans don't eat meat, right? So why do they put Hamburger in the title?
I think because it is a makeover for a dish that includes meat. It let’s people who search the internet who are plant based, find alternatives for dishes they used to eat. When I do a search for say “meatballs”, I will type vegan meatballs. It just makes it easier to find a recipe.

Figgy1

Premium Member
I think because it is a makeover for a dish that includes meat. It let’s people who search the internet who are plant based, find alternatives for dishes they used to eat. When I do a search for say “meatballs”, I will type vegan meatballs. It just makes it easier to find a recipe.
^^^This for the guys. I tend to eat vegan dishes that were always vegan. You'd be surprised how many cultures don't eat meat either due to religious or monetary reasons;)

Figgy1

Premium Member

93boomer

Premium Member
I was so hoping you'd be well on the mend by now! I'm not making soup tomorrow but I'm making veggie thai curry that should clear out almost any germ, I can make some extra if you'd like. Prayers and pixie dust GWS xoxo
Sounds good. No I think the fluid in my ear is still there. The Sudafed is making me feel woozy. I hate cold medicine. I also think that once I started feeling good, I did too much yesterday. So, rest day today again. It's hard for me to just stay still and not do anything. :joyfull:

21stamps

I know. I am glad our local grocer decided to carry Teavana. I think there is only 2 or 3 different flavors, but I always get the peach. :hungry:

I really thought Starbucks would do great things with the acquisition. Still confused as to why they put out so much money and so little effort. I still buy Teavana drinks at Starbucks, but miss walking into the stores and getting a mix of leaves.
Glad to know that some grocers are carrying it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom