The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Breaking news! This just in at 4:30 PM -- updated -- peeps already finishing up their holiday gift purchasesL

SCORE:

Organized individuals: 6

(wdwfan4ver, MySmallWorldof4, figmentfan423, ajrwdwgirl, Rista 13 13, dryerlintfan)

Unorganized/Useless: 3 -- NEW!! :p
(MinnieM123, mrferret88, Tony the Tigger )
Can we change the last category to
" Too cool to buy in advance"
Thank you.

Songbird76

That's exciting about your grand opening specials coming up, in time for the holiday shoppers. :happy:

I meant to also mention that I've seen a few TV commercials with country singer, Garth Brooks. He has some sort of special collector's set he has just released -- on VINYL. (I don't listen to country music, but I know that down South it's huge, so I'm only mentioning this, in case someone comes into your store looking for this. Then again, you probably already know all about it anyway.)

Good news about the wrapping paper, etc., that you bought after Christmas last year, at a major reduced price.
Oh I really like his music. I don't have a record player...my brother got that when mom died. I didn't realize they still put music on vinyl anymore! But supposedly Garth is also a really nice guy. There was a story when I was in college I think where he was traveling somewhere and came up on someone's motorhome that had died and he stopped to help and ended up buying them a brand new one to get them on their way. Don't know if it's true or not, but by all accounts, it's the kind of thing he'd do.

MySmallWorldof4

Oh I really like his music. I don't have a record player...my brother got that when mom died. I didn't realize they still put music on vinyl anymore! But supposedly Garth is also a really nice guy. There was a story when I was in college I think where he was traveling somewhere and came up on someone's motorhome that had died and he stopped to help and ended up buying them a brand new one to get them on their way. Don't know if it's true or not, but by all accounts, it's the kind of thing he'd do.
My oldest wants a record player for Christmas and some records.

MySmallWorldof4

I did score 2 good deals yesterday at Target. They were offering 25% off one toy, plus I had a $5 off coupon they sent in the mail. So I took care of 2 presents for my 12 and 8 year old. 8 year old wanted a Wheelchair Barbie. I have no idea why. Any that was less than $30 for the two. Also my 12 year old’s list was quite sparse. She actually only asked for 3 things on her list. She told Santa that she knows he has to travel the world and give presents to all the kids and that is a lot of work. She doesn’t know what she wants so she only wants 3 things. Two items were some small sets for a doll house, and the last request was for Lindt chocolate. She asked for things that in total (the toys) are $23 in total. On the other hand my 8 year olds list is closer to a $300 request! Either my 12 year old knows there is no Santa and doesn’t want us to spend a lot of money, or she is really satisfied with what she has. Either way, it almost made me cry reading her letter. She is really a little sweetheart.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Updated, Sunday, 5:20 AM -- peeps already finishing up their holiday gift purchases:

SCORE:

Organized individuals: 6

(wdwfan4ver, MySmallWorldof4, figmentfan423, ajrwdwgirl, Rista 13 13, dryerlintfan)

*Too Cool to Buy in Advance: 4 NEW! We're gaining ground here!!
* (aka, Unorganized/Useless :D )
(MinnieM123, mrferret88, Tony the Tigger, 93boomer )

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom