Trip Report The CDC now recommends that you read this TR.

amjt660

Premium Member
following along

The World GIF

Max

lostpro9het

Sooo, the CDC also also suggest there will be side effects from reading this TR which include:
  • Contact inebriation
  • Geriatrics pretending they are hip and using outdated gifs
  • Frustration from the TR never reaching a conclusion, this is extremely high for those that drink milk from a bag.
  • A desire to buy lifetime supply of v-neck T's 4 every occasion, even brekkie.
I'm sorta in.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
I travel alone on this trip as my wife, (C) came down with a nasty cold 2 days ago. She did not want to travel while ill and the trip was booked with DVC points that were already in holding from when we rescheduled our trip from December.

It snowed in Atlanta the day before I left which means the city shut down. We usually leave around 4 am ish, but I slept in and headed out around 9 am.

I drove at a normal person pace, not Ayrton Senna pace like my wife prefers.

20220117_120019.jpg

My good friend @Darstarr knew I was travelling solo and was checking in with me frequently. She knows me well and knows that I require constant supervision

20220117_123715.jpg

I made it to the Publix in Apopka and stocked up. I was sending pics to C to make sure I got everything I'd need.

20220117_164858.jpg

I shopped at a feverish pace and shortly after I was home.

20220117_171553.jpg

20220117_172322.jpg

First stop, BLT !!

20220117_173759.jpg

Katiekitten

I travel alone on this trip as my wife, (C) came down with a nasty cold 2 days ago. She did not want to travel while ill and the trip was booked with DVC points that were already in holding from when we rescheduled our trip from December.

It snowed in Atlanta the day before I left which means the city shut down. We usually leave around 4 am ish, but I slept in and headed out around 9 am.

I drove at a normal person pace, not Ayrton Senna pace like my wife prefers.

View attachment 614643

My good friend @Darstarr knew I was travelling solo and was checking in with me frequently. She knows me well and knows that I require constant supervision

View attachment 614644

I made it to the Publix in Apopka and stocked up. I was sending pics to C to make sure I got everything I'd need.

View attachment 614645

I shopped at a feverish pace and shortly after I was home.

View attachment 614646

View attachment 614647

First stop, BLT !!

View attachment 614648
Does this mean we may be getting a trip report from @Darstarr ?!?

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
Sooo, the CDC also also suggest there will be side effects from reading this TR which include:
  • Contact inebriation
  • Geriatrics pretending they are hip and using outdated gifs
  • Frustration from the TR never reaching a conclusion, this is extremely high for those that drink milk from a bag.
  • A desire to buy lifetime supply of v-neck T's 4 every occasion, even brekkie.
I'm sorta in.

First, Why have several people told me that I never finished my last report? It was completed. If it is required to actually type out this report is completed I will go back and do it

2nd, I think I've done a decent job of putting on some collared shirts with actual color and print in the last 2 trips. But don't worry the white V necks will definitely make an appearance.

D. I'm triggered at your abbreviation of breakfast. In this modern era I am uncertain of how to deal with your clear violation of my feelings. Perhaps clicking on a tiny button that says "report" will make me feel better? Jk, I was raised better than that.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
We play a game with our friends back home of "where are we". I took this pic to get the game started. Feel free to guess where I am

20220117_192050.jpg

I stopped to say hello to the Pooh statue.

20220117_192254.jpg

Crowds were in place to watch the fireworks.

20220117_192454.jpg

MSUSA looks great at night. I always enjoy the view.

I strolled around the park.for about an hour then headed back to the resort to catch the football game and eat.

I went to the bar at Steakhouse 71. Had an old fashion to kick things off.

20220117_200335.jpg

The bartender informed me that Creek makes a special bourbon just for Disney. It was very good. I believe he said it was aged 8 years.

Next I ordered one of the special drinks with Scotch. I love scotch but the bartender said he could substitute the Creek bourbon instead since the drink was a bit on the sweet side. I told him go for it. Little did I know that it was Served in a martini style glass. I'period I felt very fancy holding holding the triangle glass lol. The drink was very good tho.

20220117_202730.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom