Trip Report The CDC now recommends that you read this TR.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
I will add that I reprimanded 9000 slightly for making me look like a psycho stalker. I was just trying to look out…🤷‍♀️
Did you reprimand him for that hard seltzer too? That would have been my focus.
I take it as a badge of honor that not only do I provide an outlet for soft skin people to report me, but also that my friends are comfortable enough to hit me with both barrels of the shotgun when necessary.

And while i do have an affect on ladies in my presence (ya right lol), I'd like to clarify that my trucks display screen will show all the messages from one person if I click on their name. Those were all messages from the last few days. And I'm not lucky enough to have such a pretty lady stalking me 😊 I am truly blessed to have such a great friend to check in on me while travelling solo.

amjt660

Premium Member
In a few months perhaps. But for now I am just a reader☹️

I will add that I reprimanded 9000 slightly for making me look like a psycho stalker. I was just trying to look out…🤷‍♀️

"The one where I have to remotely babysit a grown man"

Starring @Darstarr in the role of

cricket GIF

and

jiminy cricket GIF

Max

Darstarr

In the Parks
No
I take it as a badge of honor that not only do I provide an outlet for soft skin people to report me, but also that my friends are comfortable enough to hit me with both barrels of the shotgun when necessary.

And while i do have an affect on ladies in my presence (ya right lol), I'd like to clarify that my trucks display screen will show all the messages from one person if I click on their name. Those were all messages from the last few days. And I'm not lucky enough to have such a pretty lady stalking me 😊 I am truly blessed to have such a great friend to check in on me while travelling solo.
Happy Snow White GIF by Disney

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
Fabric softener? If you have time for laundry surely you’ll have time enough to finish this TR.
My wife has taught me well. I'm actually running a rinse cycle through now with just detergent and hot water to sanitize the machine before i put my clothes in to wash.

Like my good friend @Darstarr would say,
Clean clothes at night, sailors delight"!

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
TR update:

I was up early this morning and made some coffee to enjoy on the patio. Magic kingdom opened at 8:30 AM to resort guests but I wasn't in a rush. The view from the patio was too good to pass up especially considering this was just a one night stay before I moved over to boardwalk.

20220118_080512.jpg

20220118_083844.jpg
20220118_083822.jpg

20220118_081002.jpg

Blackberries and Oranges with coffee. The cup is C's mom's. When C was packing it for me I asked what she was doing (as in dear God, why would you trust me not to break or loose that??). But she wanted me to bring it so I could have a reminder of her mom while I had coffee each morning. I gladly accepted the responsibility as I held back the tears forming in my eyes. Her mom absolutely loved coming to WDW as does my own mom. I am blessed to have not only my own mother raise me with Disney but also to have had a wonderful mother in law who enjoyed it just as much.

luvinthemajik

TR update:

I was up early this morning and made some coffee to enjoy on the patio. Magic kingdom opened at 8:30 AM to resort guests but I wasn't in a rush. The view from the patio was too good to pass up especially considering this was just a one night stay before I moved over to boardwalk.

View attachment 614836

View attachment 614838View attachment 614837

View attachment 614835

Blackberries and Oranges with coffee. The cup is C's mom's. When C was packing it for me I asked what she was doing (as in dear God, why would you trust me not to break or loose that??). But she wanted me to bring it so I could have a reminder of her mom while I had coffee each morning. I gladly accepted the responsibility as I held back the tears forming in my eyes. Her mom absolutely loved coming to WDW as does my own mom. I am blessed to have not only my own mother raise me with Disney but also to have had a wonderful mother in law who enjoyed it just as much.
Aaawww!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom