Trip Report The CDC now recommends that you read this TR.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
Day 7 ctd...

I rode some rides and drank some drinks. Can't remember what. I do recall punching amd kicking my way out of the studios...

797919958_HIGH.jpg

797919921_HIGH.jpg

Then I headed back to the room for a break and to pack up a few things and bring them to the car.

As I mentioned prior, I don't allow people to witnesse me leaving my vacation. It's only fair to them. NOBODY wants to see folks walking through the lobby with luggage and then sitting down and waiting to leave.

I took my suitcase out the side door. I
moved quickly as if I were a Mongoose. My hands were like ice!

Within minutes my bags were in the car without other guests any more the weary.

I returned to the room with my head held high as I caused no other guests to be reminded that they would in fact be me (the poor sap whose Disney vacation was soon ending) eventually.

I trotted over to Yacht Club for an early dinner amd to watch the NFL playoffs. The Chiefs/Bills game to be specific.

The plan was to have some food, enjoy the game and then head back to HS to.end my trip.

20220123_183338.jpg

I ordered the cheesburger.

20220123_185033.jpg

The burger was great. The game was even better! I was finished at halftime and headed out.

As I walked towards the Boardwalk (towards Hollywood Studios) I contemplated how good the game was vs going to HS?????

It was a catch 22.

Since i had a few drinks with dinner, i decided that it was better to head back to the room and watch the rest of the game rather than go to HS and ride and drink.

IMO, it was the right call because the second half of that game was AMAZING!!!

Yes, I was in Disney World, BUT, this was the playoffs!!

The game was definitely the right.call for me. It was legendary.

I had a few drinks while watching, snacked and then got a proper night's sleep.

Soon it was 545 am and my phones alarm was going off. It was time to head back to my other home.

This is the proper way to leave. Same path I took my luggage iut the prior afternoon.

20220123_180148.jpg

See me leave they will not!!!!

I had an amazing trip. My first solo trip.as an adult.

I can't recommend enough how a WDW solo trip is good for the soul! I missed having C with me sooooo much that it made me appreciate even more how much I want her in my life.

I thought 7 days without her would allow me the opportunity to do whatever I want....and it did.

I quickly realized that "my way" was not anywhere near as much as fun as having her with me. And don't got me wrong...I had a blast, But I missed her more. I missed her telling me to get broccoli instead of fries. I missed her rolling her eyes when I said something cheesy to a CM.

Most importantly, i missed her company. I missed seeing her laugh after I said something cheesy to a CM. I missed her smile after riding Haunted Mansion for the millionth time. I missed her being next to me.

I'm blessed to have such an amazing woman in my life.

I am also blessed to.have such amazing friends here on these forums. Thanks.for following along and please.be assured that another adventure is right around the corner.
@Laurenciaa called it!

And for the record, @amjt660 @Darstarr OR ANYBODY else...

This is THE END of my Trip Report.

I have left WDW. This was the last day of my trip. There is no more reporting to-do. The trip report is completed.

Any questions?

Oh dear Lord, i fear what "questions" @lostpro9het will come up with, lol.

Peace!!!

Laurenciaa

Day 7 ctd...

I rode some rides and drank some drinks. Can't remember what. I do recall punching amd kicking my way out of the studios...

View attachment 629115

View attachment 629118

Then I headed back to the room for a break and to pack up a few things and bring them to the car.

As I mentioned prior, I don't allow people to witnesse me leaving my vacation. It's only fair to them. NOBODY wants to see folks walking through the lobby with luggage and then sitting down and waiting to leave.

I returned to the room with my head held high as I caused no other guests to be reminded that they would in fact be me (the poor sap whose Disney vacation was soon ending) eventually.

I trotted over to Yacht Club for an early dinner amd to watch the NFL playoffs. The Chiefs/Bills game to be specific.

The plan was to have some food, enjoy the game and then head back to HS to.end my trip.

View attachment 629129

View attachment 629122

The burger was great. The game was even better! I was finished at halftime and headed out.

As I walked towards the Boardwalk (towards Hollywood Studios) I contemplated how good the game was vs going to HS?????

It was a catch 22.

Since i had a few drinks with dinner, i decided that it was better to head back to the room and watch the rest of the game rather than go to HS and ride and drink.

Soon it was 545 am and my phones alarm was going off. It was time to head back to my other home.

This is the proper way to leave. Same path I took my luggage iut the prior afternoon.

View attachment 629143

I can't recommend enough how a WDW solo trip is good for the soul! I missed having C with me sooooo much that it made me appreciate even more how much I want her in my life.

I thought 7 days without her would allow me the opportunity to do whatever I want....and it did.

I quickly realized that "my way" was not anywhere near as much as fun as having her with me. And don't got me wrong...I had a blast, But I missed her more. I missed her telling me to get broccoli instead of fries. I missed her rolling her eyes when I said something cheesy to a CM.

Most importantly, i missed her company. I missed seeing her laugh after I said something cheesy to a CM. I missed her smile after riding Haunted Mansion for the millionth time. I missed her being next to me.

I am also blessed to.have such amazing friends here on these forums. Thanks.for following along and please.be assured that another adventure is right around the corner.
@Laurenciaa called it!

I have left WDW. This was the last day of my trip. There is no more reporting to-do. The trip report is completed.

Any questions?

Peace!!!
OH YES!! Happy you had a good solo week at WDW, also frequently do these at DLP BUT very happy to read that you will be again on the road with C.!

Thank you for sharing!

fractal

Day 7 ctd...

View attachment 629115

View attachment 629118

View attachment 629129

View attachment 629122

It was a catch 22.

View attachment 629143

@Laurenciaa called it!

Any questions?

Peace!!!
Beautiful. I bet you also missed her reminding you you're #1. Loved the report 👍

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
Thank you again to all who followed along and thank you for your patience in my trip reporting speed (or lack thereof).

I model my TR pace with Disney's pace of finishing an attraction.

More action is right around the corner, and looks like a pretty good line up of TR's in the pipeline for Spring Break!

To the Spires!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom