the Biggest Moments in Disney World

Disneykidder

My is an upcoming one....the taking away of Toon Town. What will there be in the new and imppoved Fantasyland for boys? I love the new additions and think they are great...for girls. Taking away Toon Town where it had a lot for boys is rediculous. Mickeys house? Loved to go there just for that alone. SO NOT FAIR!! My boys will be crushed.:mad:

bellhop13

Original Poster
My is an upcoming one....the taking away of Toon Town. What will there be in the new and imppoved Fantasyland for boys? I love the new additions and think they are great...for girls. Taking away Toon Town where it had a lot for boys is rediculous. Mickeys house? Loved to go there just for that alone. SO NOT FAIR!! My boys will be crushed.:mad:
I wouldn't be surprised if they further developed the Adventureland area to be geared more towards boys, with the whole pirate thingy. Last I heard the magic carpets were getting moved.

WHAT???? Will they keep the Barnstormer? You're right--this is a HUGE !!!:cry:

imagineer boy

EPCOTPluto;3908088~ said:
Stitch overtaking WDW.

Yes, I think the entire over-marketing of stitch is one enormous .

I agree. We could've at least gotten an improved toon town with elements from DL's version. But instead we get the pixis franchise which WILL be irrelevent in ten years time.

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
This was spotted outside of EPCOT. I love this photo because nobody is by him!

3968967503_11e04426f8_b.jpg
I know what Monty is saying and it's just the timing of the picture...It's priceless just something about the angle of his head and the grass in front of him and him just standing alone and as dp5 said, the OP referring to him as "this" LOL...Oh goodness I'm dying here...LOL...I'm sorry but I can't stand stitch.....and it's wonderful to laugh at him.:lol:

imagineer boy

How about the changing of the music in SSE? That music was so beautiful, and it really embodied the feeling of Epcot. I don't know why they felt the need to replace it.

The new music is okay, but not terribly memorable.

kev24135

lets lay off disney. if potc had johnny in it to start, we would be mad if they took him out, just like some are mad they added him because we like what we had before. People don't like change. accept it. its a fact. i don't eaither. sorry we like what we were brought up on and what were used to. and i disagree strongly with #16.

Disneykidder

Someone said somewhere that the Barnstormer will be kept....not sure if this is true or not, though. I didn't hear of this in any magazines or articles on the demolition.

One question now---where will we go to see Mickey now?:lookaroun

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I know I will be a minority but I miss the old Illuminations (from the mid-90's). I liked the music and how a lot of the countries had lit up to a tune that represented them. I am not impressed with ROE and only watched it on my last trip because of the Holiday tag.

bellhop13

Original Poster
lets lay off disney. if potc had johnny in it to start, we would be mad if they took him out, just like some are mad they added him because we like what we had before.

I really liked capt. jack at the end of the ride, it was a perfect way to end it. It looked great. I don't like how they changed the story to evolve around his character.

People don't like change. accept it. its a fact. i don't eaither. sorry we like what we were brought up on and what were used to.

We don't have to like everything Disney throws at us. Are we not allowed to voice our objections?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom