The best Music heard around Walt Disney World

DisJosh

magicstar01 said:
thats so cool where u get it? does anyone remember what the old monorail 0nes used to say?:king:

I purchased it in January of 05 at the Pop Century gift shop. From what I've heard around here you can't find them any more. :(

dandaman

Almost any instrumental music with chimes or unique sound effects reminds me of WDW. :lol:

I like the Tomorrowland loop, the Epcot loop, and of course, all nighttime shows. I could list tons more, but whatever. ;)

William Marsden

I'm a professional musician and I think that the hands down winner is the song from the American Adventure. My wife cries everytime she sees the show and I can always get on her best side when I go to the piano and start playing it for her.
I'm the company pianist for a ballet troup and sometimes I'll play that song for their daily classes. Smiles will come over those who have been to WDW. After I play America I'll launch into Tiki Birds, Pirates, Carousel of Progress, Splash Mountain and Imagination. The medley has mixed results. It makes the dancers happy but they all want to be at WDW instead of week 23 of their 35 week contract.

SirNim

William Marsden said:
I'm a professional musician and I think that the hands down winner is the song from the American Adventure. My wife cries everytime she sees the show and I can always get on her best side when I go to the piano and start playing it for her.
I'm the company pianist for a ballet troup and sometimes I'll play that song for their daily classes. Smiles will come over those who have been to WDW. After I play America I'll launch into Tiki Birds, Pirates, Carousel of Progress, Splash Mountain and Imagination. The medley has mixed results. It makes the dancers happy but they all want to be at WDW instead of week 23 of their 35 week contract.
We should duel with "Golden Dream"! :lol:

radiohost

Original Poster
Wow!!!

How could I forget Golden Dream from the American Adventure!!! Oh My God what a great song. When my brother made eagle scout i created a power point show with that song as the background music. The people in the audience who have never heard of it before were in tears. Very moving Song and a top 10 indeed!!!:cool:

DarkImage4

Main Street Loop
Adventureland Loop
the old Tomorrowland Loop
Spectromagic
Reflections of Earth

We've got alot of area loops on cd and liten to them on our 18 hour drive to WDW,

(ditto on the monorail magnet...:D)

raven

Music on the TTA while going though Space Mountain, Haunted Mansion, Pirates, Main Street, Epcot entrance area and Hollywood Bld.

llrain

getting off the bus and walking towards the entrance of Epcot you are subtilly
introduced to the entrance music and as you get closer to the ticketing area its full blown. nothing like the build up and then when you get closer and closer its prevalant, a unique wdw experience for me to know that I am now here.
Cant wait to hear the Nemo music introduced to the entrance music..
should be a nice addition to it....

jeffb

So much good music throughout the parks - some of my favorites:

1. MSEP (how I love baroque hoedown on the Moog)
2. Current EPCOT entrance music loop (the original is fantanstic as well)
3. Current Tommorowland music loop (with the electronic version of Now is the Time and Great Big Beautiful Tommorow)
4. The various Innovations BGM loops
5. Now is the Time / Great Big Beautiful Tommorow
6. The original Tikki Room
ETC....

maelstrom

- innoventions plaza loop
- soarin'
- epcot entrance loop (current)
- tomorrowland background loop (current)
- tomorrowland background loop (1989-2003)
- adventureland background loop
- the living seas area music
- spaceship earth score
- tree of life area music
- pizzafari background loop

all the awesome instrumentals.

PoohB

icorsix said:
SpectroMagic Parade. I'm surprised no one else has listed it yet! Nothing makes me feel
like I'm at WDW than when I hear it. :)

I can't believe it took this long for it to show up. It's the one that brings a tear to my eye the quickest. It is one of the songs that I think of as sort of the theme of our trips. Though Wishes is pretty close too!

MartyMouse

The following songs were my favorites but now they are gone
Now is the Time - The old 1970s/80s COP theme -“Now is the time, now is the best, now is the best of your life.”
If You Had Wings – It was haunting how that song would stay with you all day.
The Main Street Electrical Parade – Was that songs title “Baroque Hoedown”?
Listen to the Land – It's one of those songs you say you hate but deep down you love it.
Horizons – That was a good song.

MartyMouse

Currently
Space Mountain Queue Music – It’s just cool.
Wishes – Modern Disney magic, gotta love that.
Golden Dream – The theme from the American Adventure, no matter what your political views are you come out feeling so proud after that show.
Background Music from Sorrin’ – Jerry Goldsmith’s best work outside of Star Trek
it’s a small world – I know everyone hates that song, but I love it it’s so positive and happy, it’s what Walt believed in.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom