The best Music heard around Walt Disney World

jeffb

MartyMouse said:
The Main Street Electrical Parade – Was that songs title “Baroque Hoedown”?

Yes, the main theme in the MSEP is Baroque Hoedown which I believe was written by Jean Jacques Perrey in the late 60s.

marksniles

I create dozens of CDs with all th eparks music for our long road trip from RI. I have over 22 hours of magical Disney Music!

Later,
Mark

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
As several already mentioned - EPCOT entrance music. I was 13 years old when EPCOT opened and that music along with Listen to the Land and the Imagination song make me feel like a teenager again.

Hawk4255

Music is one of the best parts of WDW...and some of it you get to take home with you! I love it.

That said, I would love to get a master copy of one of my favorite Disney music loops:

The Mission: SPACE Planetary Plaza loop. Absolutely brilliant song. This NEEDS to be released.

Also, does anyone know the song that plays as part of the loop in Tomorrowland...it is very inspirational and slow, not CoP or anything like that. I really want that.

MartyMouse

ASJHLJ said:
As several already mentioned - EPCOT entrance music. I was 13 years old when EPCOT opened and that music along with Listen to the Land and the Imagination song make me feel like a teenager again.

Me too.

col

wishes= i get goosepimples on my arms everytime i hear that. i go all quiet and just take all the music and words in.

fantasmic= i had to buy that cd, everytime i listen to it which is every day i always picture what sequence goes with which music.

COP - its a great big beautiful tomorrow= for me that is just disney.

soarin'= that music is very relaxing and calming.

splash mountain; i could listen to that every day.

tarzan rocks: i could watch that every day and im always playing the music although its not the same as the show - its good enough for me!!!

all these take me back to the happiest place on earth!!!!:sohappy::wave:

col

Taryn said:
My family and I are travelling to Walt Disney World February 26-March 6th for a wedding. Now, I love attention to a fault, and my 18th birthday was the 5th of February...so my question is, could I get a birthday button? My birthday festivities WERE greatly reduced because we're spending so much money on the trip, so I think it would be ok to say that I'm celebrating my bday at the parks...but what do you guys think? Because if everybody here thinks I'd be a horrible person for doing that, then I won't, lol

go and get as many badges as you can, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!:wave:

i wish i was going for my birthday but im going next xmas and new year for longer, so im opting for that.

get loads of badges and stuff and have a great time. i wish it was my b-day and i was going.:cry:

goofyfan13

The Epcot music loop gives me chills. Everyone has they're you know your in WDW when, well mine is walking up to the entrance and hearing that loop. My favorite part is probobly the music you hear when you go to disneyworld.com and go to the epcot link.

col said:
go and get as many badges as you can, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!:wave:

i wish i was going for my birthday but im going next xmas and new year for longer, so im opting for that.

get loads of badges and stuff and have a great time. i wish it was my b-day and i was going.:cry:

lol, thanks...and I totally got disoriented and posted that here, which was COMPLETELY offtopic, so thanks for not flaming me :)

WDWBro

Wishes

Splash Mountain

CoP

EPCOT entrance

Monorail

Soarin'

Worst:

Test Track Queue

(It gets really irritating when you're in the standby line)

DERWUNDERBARE

OK, here are the results from the german jury:

I really love:

Illuminations-Music (including the pre show loop)
Wishes
O Canada
Impressions de France (especially the ending)
Golden Dreams

PencilTest

-Animal Kingdom soundtrack--absolutely wonderful music, and each track naturally leads into the next. So relaxing.

-Original Tiki Room--Truly a classic. Let's put it this way: I used to not mind WDW's The Enchanted Tiki Room: Under New Management because I'd never seen the original. Until last Summer when I saw Disneyland's version. Now I can't watch ours anymore.

-Impressions de France--Beautiful.

-Fantasy in the Sky fireworks--The first Magic Kingdom fireworks show I'd ever seen. Still brings a tear to my eye.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom