The Beautiful Game - World Cup Chat

tamotu99

I beleive they are, this is probably due to them receiveing their 'pictures' from either FIFA or the host broadcaster, as opposed to actually them doing it themselves

Cesar R M

European team losing in South America, non shocker. :D

Camon the Sons of William, maybe their year, though I suspect the German machine may be the team to beat

Yeah, but still not happy.
Suarez was again his dirty self and did bite a defender.
This is his 4th incident regarding biting people.
He really should be banned for a year or so of soccer.

Cesar R M

Also, disappointing game for Japan.. they dominated hugely, kept slamming on the doorstep of Colombia.. but their finishing was G***FRE*** AWFUL!.

jw24

I'm surprised Greece, a team known for defense, upset the Ivory Coast today. But the bad giveaway on the first goal and the penalty call at the end was the Ivory Coast's own doing, I feel. As for the Suarez incident, well, Suarez fits the definition of a troll perfectly. You want to hate him so much for his biting, his racist language towards Patrice Evra and deliberate handball against Ghana four years ago but yet, his team still succeeds. Karma doesn't seem to exist for Uruguay. But by the looks of it, the end result only matters. Just because a team "deserves" to win doesn't mean they always will. To win games, it's not about possession, shots on goal, talent or the number of cards committed, it's all about execution, execution, execution.

Cesar R M

I'm surprised Greece, a team known for defense, upset the Ivory Coast today. But the bad giveaway on the first goal and the penalty call at the end was the Ivory Coast's own doing, I feel. As for the Suarez incident, well, Suarez fits the definition of a troll perfectly. You want to hate him so much for his biting, his racist language towards Patrice Evra and deliberate handball against Ghana four years ago but yet, his team still succeeds. Karma doesn't seem to exist for Uruguay. But by the looks of it, the end result only matters. Just because a team "deserves" to win doesn't mean they always will. To win games, it's not about possession, shots on goal, talent or the number of cards committed, it's all about execution, execution, execution.
hopefully he will get a lengthy ban again.

tamotu99

10489801_10152619365183352_1023788289039326248_n.jpg

Cesar R M

I was genuinely shocked at Suarez...................his 3rd biting incident unbelievable !!
such a gifted footballer too ...what a waste
I just hope that they do not forgive him or show lenience to him again.

but I still laugh every time I hear Suarez's lawyer talking about how "everyone is attacking his poor client".

tamotu99

Germany Score and USA are going out

but straight after Ghana score and level it 1-1 against portugal

essentially whoever scores next out of USA, Ghana and Portugal go through

this is why the final group games are played at the same time

jw24

If the US can combine their offensive effort against Portugal and their defensive efforts against Germany, then I swear they can compete with anyone. Did they play for a draw? Looked like it. Were they too fatigued from the Melee in Manaus? Possibly. But at least the US are through to the Round of 16 to face Belgium. No excuses now and going forward.

FutureCEO

I was genuinely shocked at Suarez...................his 3rd biting incident unbelievable !!
such a gifted footballer too ...what a waste

Wonder how it will effect us in the fall (Liverpool)

And I can't believe Neymar is being investigated by FIFA for his underwear

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom