The Beautiful Game - World Cup Chat

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Original Poster
COUNTDOWN TO THE WORLD CUP!
In  

It's been 4 years since this!

And here we are again, Cup season!

Here's a thread for you all to chatter about games, predict games, talk about the players, venues, Cup news, and really anything you wish.

BRAZIL-WORLD-CUP-LOGO.jpg

Here's to hoping there are no vuvuzelas!

Last edited:

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Original Poster
I recall hearing it on EVERY SINGLE newscast.
Creeps me out. Makes me think of swarms of bees - one of my few fears.
Yep. It was very annoying.

Though, after watching so many games last Cup...I almost associate it with the competition now...

IT IS IN MY HEAD!

Joey Jurado

definately Brazil wont take it, neither will spain, they will not repeat, Italy only goes to the finals every 12 years, so they will be on it next time. Germany seems to be the favorite/safer pick for most, 4 years ago I had the gut feeling that the Netherlands were going to take it, I was so close, this time around I have the same feeling towards England.. 4 years ago everyones favorite was Spain and the won it, so using my logic final would be England vs. Germany, haven't checked the brackets to see if its feasible.. so for now.. I will still give it a day or 2 before taking my favorite! lol

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Original Poster
definately Brazil wont take it, neither will spain, they will not repeat, Italy only goes to the finals every 12 years, so they will be on it next time. Germany seems to be the favorite/safer pick for most, 4 years ago I had the gut feeling that the Netherlands were going to take it, I was so close, this time around I have the same feeling towards England.. 4 years ago everyones favorite was Spain and the won it, so using my logic final would be England vs. Germany, haven't checked the brackets to see if its feasible.. so for now.. I will still give it a day or 2 before taking my favorite! lol
I predict Spain will knock Brazil out in the group second round.

(I just hope they don't riot!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom