The American Adventure closing for refurbishment

DisneyCane

I see no reason why a Rosie or Gas Station gossiper couldn’t be reskinned to a minority with no issues. Other then that though, you would need a major script revision.
Either of those would be easy and diversify the "cast" without being historically inaccurate or requiring a major rewrite. These are the types of changes that should be made for inclusiveness because there is no reason for anybody who isn't a hard core racist to have any issue.

Cmdr_Crimson

Canada Far and Wide replaced O Canada a couple of years ago. But both get booted during Food and Wine.
I don't fancy over Schitt's Creek overlay of it..Martin Short's version was much better IMO..But, then that Fastpass for Soarin joke at the end sounds sad to hear if they were still showing it..🙁

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
Yesterday, The American Adventure was showing hours beginning December 17th on the Walt Disney World website, however it did not open at EPCOT today and the ability to look at the calendar has been removed.

Screen Shot 2022-12-17 at 1.04.20 PM.png

*Editing to add the Walt Disney World website now currently shows the refurbishment has been extended through Sunday, December 18th.

Last edited:

EricsBiscuit

I don’t think this is a budget cut bc they have the same # of CMs scheduled just for the pre show area as they do when AA is actually operating.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom