Thanksgiving 2005- Our Way

Well...I just got home and I'm tired. So this may be short and sweet. If the pictures I post are not enough, I have some more of different things if you like :lol:

Day 1- AK/DTD

We got to AS Sports at around noon and then headed to AK. We saw Jingle Jungle parade which was very cute. We rode Dinosaur, Kali River Rapids, and saw Everest. We saw the characters at the entrance and took pictures...including the duck himself :D Then we headed to DTD where I did my Christmas shopping.

Day 2- MK

We had breakfast at 1900 Park Fare which was very nice! We haven't done a character meal in 5 years (and in this place in 13 years) so it was awesome. We will definitely do this again soon :D...my sister wants to do Garden Grille next. Here's a picture from that breakfast...

1900parkfare.JPG

We then headed to MK and we did the Tiki Room for the first time. I really liked it...although I thought it a little short. And hey...when did Gloria Estefan join the Tiki Room...:lookaroun

We saw Cinderellabration at night which was nice...and we sat in the front so I got pretty decent pictures. Disclaimer: I was not aiming for fireworks pictures here...I just figured the castle was finally lit up so I could get a good picture of it being that close :hammer: :lookaroun

cinderellabration.JPG

cinderellabration2.JPG

Soo...after, I found the duck again and I took another picture...see the avatar :lookaroun...we saw the second showing of Spectromagic and no one was in Liberty Square so we sat right up front. Most of the characters/performers that passed by us waved or did something so that was cool.

DDuckFan130

Original Poster
LMAO Rox!

Here are some more pics for your enjoyment :lol:

Us with Pooh at 1900 Park Fare
pooh.JPG

Mary Poppins greeting guests at 1900 Park Fare
marypoppins.JPG

:lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun...I found this in a GF store...uh :lol:

donaldsfinger.JPG

The Kwanzaa storyteller at Epcot
kwanzaa.JPG

And...duh!
mkxmas.JPG

stranger

The christmas decorations look real nice! And it boogles my mind to see Main Street on a larger scale.

Ummm...What is Donald doing? :lookaroun
I guess he didn't like being stuck in a tree! :p

MKCP 1985

stranger said:
Ummm...What is Donald doing? :lookaroun
I guess he didn't like being stuck in a tree! :p
I'm not sure that ornament quite captures the Christmas spirit, although it pretty well captures the Donald Duck spirit. :lol:

stranger

MKCP 1985 said:
I'm not sure that ornament quite captures the Christmas spirit, although it pretty well captures the Donald Duck spirit. :lol:

If you ever worked retail during the holidays, trust me, it captured the spirit! :lol:

MKCP 1985

stranger said:
If you ever worked retail during the holidays, trust me, it captured the spirit! :lol:
Regina saw that ornament in a store in the Grand Floridian? I was thinking maybe it captured the spirit of some guests at checkout time! :lol:

stranger

MKCP 1985 said:
Regina saw that ornament in a store in the Grand Floridian? I was thinking maybe it captured the spirit of some guests at checkout time! :lol:

:lol:

I think it might have captured her spirit. :lookaroun

DDuckFan130

Original Poster
My buddy Yoska asked me to post some of the stuff I got at WDW...so I'll just post them here...

These are my prizes from Millionaire :lol:

millionairew.jpg

I got 3 boxes of these very delicious cookies in Japan :D

hellopanda.jpg

And...this is just one in a collection of the cutest and cuddliest pillows...I got my sister this one and a small Pooh one that is kinda different in texture. My brother got me the Donald one :D

mickeypillow.jpg

DDuckFan130

Original Poster
towerfareak said:
That Donald ornament is hilarious!:lol: You and your sister look alike in those pics.
Why do people keep saying we look alike :lookaroun

Actually, my mom says my brother and sister look very alike in this picture :lol:

brosis.jpg

Shaman

Regina, I never EVER in a thousand years, would've guessed you were a Donald fan...it must've gone over my head....

:lookaroun

:D

:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom