Thanksgiving 2005- Our Way

Well...I just got home and I'm tired. So this may be short and sweet. If the pictures I post are not enough, I have some more of different things if you like :lol:

Day 1- AK/DTD

We got to AS Sports at around noon and then headed to AK. We saw Jingle Jungle parade which was very cute. We rode Dinosaur, Kali River Rapids, and saw Everest. We saw the characters at the entrance and took pictures...including the duck himself :D Then we headed to DTD where I did my Christmas shopping.

Day 2- MK

We had breakfast at 1900 Park Fare which was very nice! We haven't done a character meal in 5 years (and in this place in 13 years) so it was awesome. We will definitely do this again soon :D...my sister wants to do Garden Grille next. Here's a picture from that breakfast...

1900parkfare.JPG

We then headed to MK and we did the Tiki Room for the first time. I really liked it...although I thought it a little short. And hey...when did Gloria Estefan join the Tiki Room...:lookaroun

We saw Cinderellabration at night which was nice...and we sat in the front so I got pretty decent pictures. Disclaimer: I was not aiming for fireworks pictures here...I just figured the castle was finally lit up so I could get a good picture of it being that close :hammer: :lookaroun

cinderellabration.JPG

cinderellabration2.JPG

Soo...after, I found the duck again and I took another picture...see the avatar :lookaroun...we saw the second showing of Spectromagic and no one was in Liberty Square so we sat right up front. Most of the characters/performers that passed by us waved or did something so that was cool.

DDuckFan130

Original Poster
objr said:
Regina, I never EVER in a thousand years, would've guessed you were a Donald fan...it must've gone over my head....

:lookaroun

:D

:wave:
Well you guessed wrong...Chip and Dale are my favorites :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom