News Test Track to be reimagined

Mickeynerd17

Pictures from that other site.

wdw-epcot-test-track-canopy-08.22.24-0746.jpg
wdw-epcot-test-track-canopy-08.22.24-0778.jpg

Big_Shakalaka

The chances of outdoor track enclosure are low but never zero.
This part of the announcement was curious to me...
"Enjoy a joy ride through scenes focusing on onboard technology, customization and personalization. Followed by a trip through a scenic outdoor route reminding us all of the joys of driving, taking in the world around us and spending quality time with friends and family."
Umm.... there's NOTHING "scenic" about the backstage parking lots you drive through. So, I've been curious if they might add some show elements in the loop.

trainplane3

This part of the announcement was curious to me...
"Enjoy a joy ride through scenes focusing on onboard technology, customization and personalization. Followed by a trip through a scenic outdoor route reminding us all of the joys of driving, taking in the world around us and spending quality time with friends and family."
Umm.... there's NOTHING "scenic" about the backstage parking lots you drive through. So, I've been curious if they might add some show elements in the loop.
Because the scenic outdoor section is the section of concept they showed with the trees indoors.

wbostic12

In the Parks
No
Because the scenic outdoor section is the section of concept they showed with the trees indoors.
It will be interesting to see how the acceleration outside will be approached. The previous versions had a device that made it make sense (barrier test, power test), but I’m not sure what the lead up to the doors will be.

DisneyCane

It will be interesting to see how the acceleration outside will be approached. The previous versions had a device that made it make sense (barrier test, power test), but I’m not sure what the lead up to the doors will be.
Driving through a Mountain Pass on I-70 or I-90 and then hitting a flat section and nailing the gas to get rid of the frustration of the truck you were just stuck behind that was going 35 MPH?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom