News Test Track to be reimagined

TTA94

I think that new Test Track 3.0 will be better than the Original Test Track.

Honestly I am not expecting a huge improvement over 2.0 but it should be slightly better. Just the canopy being gone is an improvement in itself. Sounds like they are still going with the whole customization stuff. Hopefully this time without the preshow design studio.

ChrisFL

Premium Member
Honestly I am not expecting a huge improvement over 2.0 but it should be slightly better. Just the canopy being gone is an improvement in itself. Sounds like they are still going with the whole customization stuff. Hopefully this time without the preshow design studio.

As someone who enjoys the custom design stuff, I don't think it should be in the pre-show, but hope they keep it somewhere (and upgrade it)

EagleScout610

What a wisecracker
Premium Member
It will be interesting to see how the acceleration outside will be approached. The previous versions had a device that made it make sense (barrier test, power test), but I’m not sure what the lead up to the doors will be.
"Let's turn on the radio!"

"Alright! Aerosmith has taken the stage! Woah check out Steven Tyler's hat!"

Ultimate crossover ride.

Mickeynerd17

After 28 years, the canopy is finally gone.

image0-4.jpg

test-track-canopy-removed-08282024-1.jpg

Epcot82Guy

If they remake the speed tunnel (projection mapped) and you then take off into the speed loop, I wouldn't be mad... (Imagine everything building to a final, "It's always fun to be free..." as you then launch.) You really would just need a fun or compelling soundtrack for the loop instead of a story element.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom