News Test Track to be reimagined

JohnD

My point is that yeah, most things do look the same, because the majority of the work is being done indoors. Outdoor aesthetics aren't their major priority. The canopy is going to come down, which is why the equipment is out there, but your original post made it seem like you implying no work seemed to be happening because nothing looked different outside. If that wasn't your intent, I apologize for misreading it.
I totally believe lots of work being done inside. But the photo updates really haven't shown anything yet other than to show that TT is closed. Also, unlike Tiana, we at least saw the transformation from Splash to Tiana on the outside without seeing anything on the inside obviously. We're not really going to see much change on the outside with TT during the retheme.

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
I totally believe lots of work being done inside. But the photo updates really haven't shown anything yet other than to show that TT is closed. Also, unlike Tiana, we at least saw the transformation from Splash to Tiana on the outside without seeing anything on the inside obviously. We're not really going to see much change on the outside with TT during the retheme.
Nor will we.

Regarding Tiana, the exterior is very much part of the attraction whereas TT, not so much.

dmc493

It’s hard to tell in the pictures posted but there’s cut members in the canopy that have come down. From the monorail you can see where the steel was cut. It’s in the roof kinda in the middle two thirds area.

EeyoreFan#24

I’m kinda surprised it is starting to come down at all yet. It seems like having a covered staging area in the Florida summer for the interior work in the queue area would be nice.

But I guess if they’re not using it for that there’s no reason to keep it around.

J4546

way out of budget but imagine a massive indoor section with a model of Epcot in the middle of the loop made to look like its really far away

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom