News Test Track to be reimagined

TTA94

I'm going to really miss the queue music. I have no idea why, but it has always just sounded like "Disney vacation" to me. Weird.

Unfortunately, 2.0 didn't age well. Here's hoping 3.0 is another step up!

Yeah I wish they would have officially released the interior queue music. Whatever is floating around currently I do not believe is source.

Last edited:

MerlinTheGoat

I kind of hope they leave most of the queue alone. The interactive elements can get tossed out for all I care, but the overall visual style of it is quite compatible with the Epcot aesthetic and doesn't really need changing much. The primary focus and money should be on improving the actual ride.

James Alucobond

I kind of hope they leave most of the queue alone. The interactive elements can get tossed out for all I care, but the overall visual style of it is quite compatible with the Epcot aesthetic and doesn't really need changing much. The primary focus and money should be on improving the actual ride.
I feel like the current queue aesthetic also meshes well with the new awning, so hopefully that’s exactly what’s happening.

Captain Barbossa

I'm going to really miss the queue music. I have no idea why, but it has always just sounded like "Disney vacation" to me. Weird.

Unfortunately, 2.0 didn't age well. Here's hoping 3.0 is another step up!
Some of my favorite attraction music. The first minute or so has a nice futuristic vibe to it. I listen to it pretty often.

IMG_0679.png

trainplane3

Yep I think most people are actually glad to see it close with hopes of a good v3.
I'd toss this pavilion in with the good refurbs. Regular refreshes while keeping a bit of the same theme but making it new all again.

I liked the props of 1 and the debut of the ride system. I briefly liked the Tron-ness of 2 until it sunk it there wasn't much to look at but the soundtrack was solid and the goofy car design was fun. Here's hoping 3 will give a good Epcot "positive future" feeling with a bit of WoM tossed in on top.

They all stuck to edutainment decently well in their own ways while constantly bringing in guests. I wish all of the FW pavilions could be like this (except The Land, it's mostly perfect).

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom