News Test Track to be reimagined

JoeCamel

At least with Test Track temporarily closed, the diners in Space 220 don't have to listen to the roar of Test Track cars going by every 30 seconds!!!!

Wait can they actually hear it inside?! That seems like a big immersion-breaking blunder
That's not TT it's the space ship's servo rockets firing to keep it in position, how would you ever hear an Epcot attraction in space? Sound abhors a vacuum.....

Drew the Disney Dude

In the Parks
Yes
InCollage_20240614_224353804.jpg

Here we go!

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
What does this mean? I might be stupid.
Drew was our man on the ground documenting all the construction on TBA.

He's ready to do the same for Test Track's retheme to Test Track 3.0.

I assume part of the joke is that there will be very very little to document since any exterior overhaul will be a lot less extensive than SM-->TBA.

Unless Drew goes all Urban Explorer on us!

Moth

Drew was our man on the ground documenting all the construction on TBA.

He's ready to do the same for Test Track's retheme to Test Track 3.0.

I assume part of the joke is that there will be very very little to document since any exterior overhaul will be a lot less extensive than SM-->TBA.

Unless Drew goes all Urban Explorer on us!
OOOOO!!!

I salute you Drew! Please micro analyze every little bit changed, I NEEED it.

I assume the fun exterior part is the canopy removal (thank god!). Haven't heard anything outside of that for the exterior.

Fox&Hound

Any word on if they will do something to hide the backstage views for the outdoor portion? I love when you go outside and hit high speed (as do all guests) but it takes me out of the ride experience when you see all the backstage infrastructure. Is it just me?

Timothy_Q

Any word on if they will do something to hide the backstage views for the outdoor portion? I love when you go outside and hit high speed (as do all guests) but it takes me out of the ride experience when you see all the backstage infrastructure. Is it just me?
I've always wanted them to build a berm and plant large trees around the backstage portion of the track
It would feel like driving in a road cutting through a forest

Moth

In an ideal world, it's being enclosed and there's going to be a projection of the future city from World of Motion with the original music.

What I do know? Nothing. 😞 Usually most people don't pay attention to that stuff.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom