News Test Track to be reimagined

Homemade Imagineering

I gotta say this is really the only project I’m looking forward to right now, after being underwhelmed by the final product of TBA I need them to give us a solid win. I’m really hoping for some 1:1 recreations of some of the vignettes from WoM, and if not then some whimsical set dressing in the same vein as those vignettes. The forested section of the track is a welcome addition but I’m hoping that’s just a singular stretch of track. Hopefully that’s just because the concept art was an early rendition of a “TT with physical sets”, and less of a literal translation to the final product. Whatever it ends up being I’m more confident this will be an upgrade from the previous 2 iterations, the stakes are much lower here

Sectorkeeper71

I gotta say this is really the only project I’m looking forward to right now, after being underwhelmed by the final product of TBA I need them to give us a solid win. I’m really hoping for some 1:1 recreations of some of the vignettes from WoM, and if not then some whimsical set dressing in the same vein as those vignettes. The forested section of the track is a welcome addition but I’m hoping that’s just a singular stretch of track. Hopefully that’s just because the concept art was an early rendition of a “TT with physical sets”, and less of a literal translation to the final product. Whatever it ends up being I’m more confident this will be an upgrade from the previous 2 iterations, the stakes are much lower here
We just need some more physical sets. 1.0 was super dated by the end of its run, but the sets it had were a lot of fun even near the end. My biggest gripe of 2.0 is there’s nothing to look at besides some funky blue lighting

ToTBellHop

Wait can they actually hear it inside?! That seems like a big immersion-breaking blunder
I couldn’t but honestly I was really focused on determining why my server vanished.

1718409217573.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom