Test Track 2012 Refurb.. You heard it here first.

DisneyFanatic83

Hey all, new to the foram, please bear with me. My wife, Kids and myself have been to Test Track many times and loved it. Though I will say the exhibits were getting wore out and thought it was good to hear about repairs comeing, but after hearing this I have to admit I'm a little geeked about the potential. Am I the only one? Also, how many details are out there about this?

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas this weekend and we will see you all in the parks for the summer of 2012. Heading back :sohappy:for my youngest graduation party!

dave&di

I'm afraid you may be disappointed. Expect on a reopening to be plugged around a certain celebration, give or take a few days.

There should be plenty to look at once it reopens ;-)

I was expecting to be disappointed! Will have to wait till 2014 then!

Horizonsfan

The important question is will we still "see an increase in lateral forces?"

:ROFLOL: Sure Will.

raven said:
This is simply a patch design that will be on the arm of the new costumes. Not sure yet if they plan to use the shape as the official logo.

Ah. Any chance we could see a new pavilion logo ala SSE '07?

And where's this post saying WOM in the queue? Apparently I'm blind, I can't find it.

Jakester

Not like I don't mind TT, but if they do a major refurbishment, It would be nice to see some updating. I do love the post-show.

ChrisFL

Premium Member
Heh, purists all worried about not seeing "Wonders of Motion" elements being added when it was actually "World of Motion" not Wonders

:D

FigmentJedi

Well that's a huge letdown. Re-watching videos has kind of made me realize how incredibly bland Test Track is, especially the hosts.

bhg469

Im pretty excited to see any changes. I would love every Epcot attraction to be updated though. I'm at my happiest inside those walls.

Horizonsfan

Not like I don't mind TT, but if they do a major refurbishment, It would be nice to see some updating. I do love the post-show.

To each his own but the post show is the area that needs the most work IMO. Outside the first section, it has all the appeal and charm of the local car dealership. If there's anything I'd like to see completely gutted and brought closer to WOM, it'd be that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom