Temporary Magic Kingdom Parade Route Executed

EPCOT Explorer

Ugh! So much HOMEWORK!

I'm REALLY sorry guys, I promise I'm getting the videos up as QUICK as possible. I've just had a lot of homework tonight, and just no time. First day of school today, and I already have an Essay due, and a test tomorrow. We're getting out of school 2 hours early because of Fay tomorrow, so I'll try my hardest then!

Sorry Guys! :brick:

SHHHEEEESH!HW on the 1st night?Wow.0_o

What class is THAT for?

mpaul32001

Original Poster
A little late, but here's the first video. It's of the Opening Gate on Main Street. The Parade always comes out at Frontierland. The other videos will be up soon. We lost my camera bag, and this tape was in the camera. When we find it, the other videos will be up. Note: I just realized the aspect ratio is wrong. I'll do it over. But here it is anyway. :wave:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hauu38bQkkI

jrh1985

A little late, but here's the first video. It's of the Opening Gate on Main Street. The Parade always comes out at Frontierland. The other videos will be up soon. We lost my camera bag, and this tape was in the camera. When we find it, the other videos will be up. Note: I just realized the aspect ratio is wrong. I'll do it over. But here it is anyway. :wave:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hauu38bQkkI

Thanks Mpaul!

Good luck with your Camera Bag. Will these Vids be up on mousetimes as well?

RAXIP

Great video. I got to see the parade last Friday (on the very last day of my CP) At three I watched it from the Castle and at seven I watched from the hub at the end of Main Street. It was pretty cool to have the final float pass you on the left and then have Walt reappear on your right and see the whole parade all over again.

Now I usually watch edthe parade twice but that usually entailed watching it in Frontierland then walking briskly through Adventureland to catch it again on Main Street.

I really like the finale castle float with the all the princesses joining Minne and friends. I have a few pics of the parade on my flickr page.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom