Temporary Magic Kingdom Parade Route Executed

mpaul32001

Original Poster
Of night shows??

MouseBits?? :D

Sorry, I should have been more specific. A DVD of the temporary Parade route. I have 5 angles so far, so it should be cool.

And BTW, I saw your Dream Along video Martin, and it was AMAZING. I would never try to compete with that. lol. :ROFLOL:

mpaul32001

Original Poster
What's Disney Dreams Come True like at night?

Ev

Well, for some reason, none of the float lights were on, and even though it was Dark enough for it, Main Street didn't light until the parade left. No idea why. As soon as the parade hit backstage, on came the lights. I don't know why. I was hoping for it to go differently.

Oh Well! :p

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Well, for some reason, none of the float lights were on, and even though it was Dark enough for it, Main Street didn't light until the parade left. No idea why. As soon as the parade hit backstage, on came the lights. I don't know why. I was hoping for it to go differently.

Oh Well! :p

When can we see video?

jrh1985

Mpaul or anyone else,

When DDCT went up Main Street to the Castle, did they keep the DDCT music going in town square? Or, did town square get a second intro. Did MK do a Grand Marshall Pre Parade?

mpaul32001

Original Poster
Mpaul or anyone else,

When DDCT went up Main Street to the Castle, did they keep the DDCT music going in town square? Or, did town square get a second intro. Did MK do a Grand Marshall Pre Parade?

Yes, the Music was just lowered in volume until the parade returned to Town Square. The Preparade did take place, and it came out about 20 minutes before 3. The music situation was the same with that.

------------

Back home Finally. I got a video today of the Opening Gate on Main Street, and construction on the Liberty Square Bridge. The Boards are now completely removed and all that's left of the Bridge are the Beams that were holding it up.

------------

Well, I'm going to go get everything ready for my first year being a SENIOR! WOOT! Have a good night guys! Expect videos tomorrow! :wave:

jrh1985

Yes, the Music was just lowered in volume until the parade returned to Town Square. The Preparade did take place, and it came out about 20 minutes before 3. The music situation was the same with that.

------------

Back home Finally. I got a video today of the Opening Gate on Main Street, and construction on the Liberty Square Bridge. The Boards are now completely removed and all that's left of the Bridge are the Beams that were holding it up.

------------

Well, I'm going to go get everything ready for my first year being a SENIOR! WOOT! Have a good night guys! Expect videos tomorrow! :wave:

Hey Mpaul!

How was your first day being a high school senior?

How are those DDCT Vids Coming?

mpaul32001

Original Poster
Hey Mpaul!

How was your first day being a high school senior?

How are those DDCT Vids Coming?

Ugh! So much HOMEWORK!

I'm REALLY sorry guys, I promise I'm getting the videos up as QUICK as possible. I've just had a lot of homework tonight, and just no time. First day of school today, and I already have an Essay due, and a test tomorrow. We're getting out of school 2 hours early because of Fay tomorrow, so I'll try my hardest then!

Sorry Guys! :brick:

jrh1985

Ugh! So much HOMEWORK!

I'm REALLY sorry guys, I promise I'm getting the videos up as QUICK as possible. I've just had a lot of homework tonight, and just no time. First day of school today, and I already have an Essay due, and a test tomorrow. We're getting out of school 2 hours early because of Fay tomorrow, so I'll try my hardest then!

Sorry to hear that! what kind of school has a test on the second day of the school year?
Could you put a quick vid on youtube ? If not, that's fine.:wave:

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Ugh! So much HOMEWORK!

NOoooo, not the dreaded "What I learned on my summer vacation" essay.

mpaul32001

Original Poster
NOoooo, not the dreaded "What I learned on my summer vacation" essay.

How'd you guess!? And I have to have 5 pages done by tonight, so I really have to log off. It has to be hand written in Pen. GAH! I'll try and have those videos up tomorrow guys. I feel really bad making you wait this long, but I have no choice. Sorry!

Have a Magical Night!
Matt P.

jrh1985

How'd you guess!? And I have to have 5 pages done by tonight, so I really have to log off. It has to be hand written in Pen. GAH! I'll try and have those videos up tomorrow guys. I feel really bad making you wait this long, but I have no choice. Sorry!

Have a Magical Night!
Matt P.
5 PAGES????????? IN PEN??? GAH!!!!!!!!!!

BEST of luck!!:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom